I would like to come back.....

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2008.

1. Is that possible? If so, when and is there a big wait I have broken out of my shell and am ready to try again. If that is alright.

2. hey hunny :) the best advice I can give you would be to e-mail madam suzette, she does get hundred of e-maisl per day so just hang in here sweety! If you have any questions about anything dont hesitate to ask me ok?

3. I know i just need to know before i ask my boyfriend for money to come out there. I was out there in 2006. I was really shy and would like to come back out there i am beyond outgoing now lol. i hope to be out there in the next year or so

4. hey hun, I would e-mail to come back like now, cus they have a line just lined up out the door! Girls comin in left and right....
    ~Bentley Jo

5. i already called and left a message with the cashier i want to come back in september. hopefully they make a little space lol. i didnt leave on bad terms one of my cousins was hit by a car and killed and i couldnt focus, i was too shy. Daddy D told me when i am ready just call

6. I don't know witch Kitty you are, e mail me at [email protected]

7. e me at [email protected]

8. I sent you an email reminding you of who i am. If you dont remember I was there when Bob became the Madam for a while

9. I guess me coming back is a no but its ok. I still love everyone here.