I want to be a Sexy Bunny!!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Hey every body my name is Shay and I really want to be a BUNNY!!!! I've e-mailed Suzette and Dennis I cant wait to hear from them!!!
    [​IMG]

2. good advice pretty... !!

3. Hey Thanks!!

Thanks for the Advice I really needed it !!!

So hows everything going for U so far???

4. ADVICE

THAT WAS GREAT ADVICE EXTREME BABY.. I CANT WAIT UNTIL U JOIN ME AT THE BUNNY RANCH.. WERE GONNA HAVE LOTS OF FUN TIMES TOGETHER!!! AND ULL DO JUST FINE SWEETIE, JUST KEEP TRYING LIKE PRETTY SUGGESTED, AND ULL GET THERE.. LOV YA EXTREME AND CANT WAIT TO FINALLY MEET YA IN PERSON MAMA!! XOXO ANGELINA :D

5. You are both incredibly hot hopefully the two of you will be there soon,

6. hehe

awh thanks so much Graelz, from the both of us.... :wink: I know Extreme and I in the same room... wooohhhhh :D

7. us

you know it baby!!! :wink:

8. I wish you luck Sonjya, You would make a wonderful Bunny.

And I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I've never really thought of being with a black woman, but you are so hot you could convert me [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Thanxxx

I would love to convert U ne day lol!!!!

10. be a bunny?

patience my dear prospects,
    we only have 27 rooms and I get litterally thousands of emails and cant possibly hire to talk to each one. Keep emailing is the best way.
    thankski,
    mamma bunny

11. Ok Thanks I will be waiting!! I cant wait im so xxxcited!!!

12. Re: Thanxxx

[smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] I will anxiously await that day [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif]

13. Who Knows Mayb I'll become a bunny babe one day and we can party together sounds really fun to me!!!!