I think Chanel is awesome and you should too!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FirstNameLastName, Aug 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Chanel is the sexiest woman I have ever met. Period.

She is also probably the best lover I’ve ever had. She puts real effort into making sure she delivers on all of her promises to ensure you have a good time. For real, this girl has some serious game. My first time with her was hands down the best first time with anyone I’ve ever had.

Chanel is very attractive which you can see in her photos. She photographs nicely and yes, she really looks like her photos. She is absolutely stunning. I love to just watch her. She is so deliberate and precise in what she does that it almost should be considered art.

She takes her role very seriously and the result is an incredible experience. Somewhere I saw her described as fierce and intimidating. All true—especially when you first meet her. Behind closed doors however, she is friendly, fun, warm, and compassionate. She will make you feel like the center of her universe in a very sincere way. She is just so much fun!

As far as negotiations go, she talks a big game. But, in my experience she delivers 100%. Have no fear though, because as soon as you are in a room with her you will quickly realize that she is well worth it.

I suspect she can read men really well. When she says “I know what you need,” she does. And she knows how to get you there. She listens to every word you say and remembers you from one visit to the next as if you saw her yesterday.

What makes her unique is hard to describe. She is both angelic and devilish simultaneously. She is so sexy but fresh and fun and full of life. I think she is a bit on the dominate side but I could be wrong. She can crank up the passion in an instant. Then, she can be equally down to earth with just as much ease. She is both very tough and very feminine at the same time. You can see this in her hobbies (dirt bikes, atvs, horses, jet skis, guns etc), all while looking fabulous. She’s confident and maybe even a little cocky. All of this makes her very sexy.

Most importantly however, is her energy. She feeds on good energy. If you are having a good time, then she is having a good time. And when she is having a good time, she wants to make you have an even better time. Be nice to her and she responds. The better you treat her, the better she will treat you.

Trailboss likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @chanel today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]