I met an angel, Dawn Angel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by taho, Jun 16, 2008.

1. "Those southern girls with the way they talk.."

The first time I heard Dawn Angel say hello to me, I was a goner. This sweet southern lady put me at ease right away. I was so comfortable with her the whole time.

Dawn Angel is a Woman, not a girl. Her body is amazing and I am not poet enough to do her justice. She felt amazing to hold in my arms. Remembering the feel of her butt in my hand is a great cure for a bad day.

Dawn Angel has the prettiest pussy ever. It is truly beautiful, and you will be sorry if you miss it. Again, I am not poet enough.

I felt like I made a friend the day I met Dawn Angel, and I hope to see her again soon.

2. Yes, DawnAngel is the perfect friend to have!

3. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

She seems like she would be. Im sorry I missed her when I was there.

4. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

taho, I, too, am looking forward to my own slice-of-heaven Dawn Angel experience in the not-too-distant future...and her passionate and perfect Pearly Gates :wink:

5. Taho, thank you for those incredibly nice words. I, too, look forward to more time together in the future. [smilie=love together.gif]

Indy, I must say your friendship is wonderful as well.

Green, I was sorry I missed you on your trip, too. Oh, well...next time...

Nick...can't wait! [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif]

6. [smilie=be mine!.gif] Put pictures of Dawn in the Bunny Babe section, Please!
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] ....charlie