I Finally Did It and It Was Wylder Than I Ever Dreamed!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SouthernSinner, Feb 22, 2007.

1. This sinner has found heaven and it's located in Carson City Nevada! The Bunny Ranch is a place I've wanted to visit for a long time, so I finally took the plunge. Personally I had a lot of anxiety going into this, I had my eye on a particular bunny and I'll admit I was worried that it all just seemed too good to be true. Sometimes you hear the hype and find out for yourself, it's just hype! So I wondered will she be as beautiful in person as she appears in her pictures, is she as nice as she seems in her correspondence with me, will this really be an enjoyable experience or will I leave thinking ahhhh, lesson learned. Well I went to Nevada folks, and I'm not a gambling man but I hit the JACKPOT!

I did leave having learned a very important lesson, the hype is all it's cracked up to be! I went to see the beautiful Liv Wylder and when I saw her I was almost speechless. She looks beautiful in her pictures, but she is absolutely stunning in person! What's equally amazing is her captivating smile and glowing personality. She was just so warm and friendly and I, within minutes of talking to her was so relaxed and comfortable I almost felt like I was in a dream.

We headed back to her room and I will say what took place next was not a dream, but a fantasy come true! Liv made me feel like I've never felt in my life. I won't lie, I've paid for sex before but never in my life paid or otherwise have I experienced what pleasures Liv gave me. She is a truely amazing young lady, and everything I could have possibly hoped for. Days after my visit, I'm still feeling like the luckiest man on earth!! Thank you Liv for such a wonderful experience, and Dennis for putting together a place that allows such opportunities and experiences. I will without a doubt be visiting the Bunny Ranch and Liv again soon!

2. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Great Report. Congrats on your trip.

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

heaven on Earth is right the bunny Ranch will be seeing me till I can't get it up anymore lol

4. Thanks for telling us about your time with Liv Wilder. She is my party fantasy. I am not well-to-do man, but I am saving for my trip to the Bunny Ranch to have a long party with Liv. From all I have seen and heard she is an angel come from Heaven. Hopefully I will find out in the late summer / early fall. I only hope that she will be there at that time. A man only lives once so why not make my dream come true.