I did it! I sent in my application!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2008.

1. I just sent all of my info to Madam Suzette...I am not sure what to expect next? What kind of things do they really look for? Or what are they not looking for? I am assuming that there are bunnies that have families at home, but don't know if that is an issue for the girls they hire...
    any feedback is greatly appreciated!
    xoxoxo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hey hunny Bunny! You have a VERY Beautiful face! Yo might get in right away you might have to wait a little bit! If things get tuff just e-mailme! I know first hand what a a pickel it can be waitin! Hope your wait is not long, keep me updated!
    ~Bentley Jo

3. Ah, thank you! You are quite the cutie too, nice tushy. :)
    I will keep my finders crossed and keep you updated
    :)

4. Wow...you're right BJ does have a nice tushy. I've never really had the chance to look at it :oops: .

Hope we get to see you soon.

5. Hulabride, glad you decided to take the plunge...it was great talking to you in the chat room. Good Luck!

6. Awe, thanks you guys. I hope to chat with you later.
    kisses
    xoxxxoxoxo

7. I'm sure...

I'm sure by this posting that you are already a bunny...you have the most beautiful eye's and an angles face. Needless to say you will be a great asset to the ranch and one of the most demanded ladies.

Good luck and all the best.
    Greg

8. That was so nice of you! A lady always loves nice compliments. And no, I am not yet a bunny. I am still awaiting a reply... That is good to know that there is a desire for me to become one, I will keep you posted, and hopefully in the near future I will get some news

xoxoxo
    Sarah

9. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Just keep emailing the ranch and you will succeed. Just keep site of those goals.

10. BG your such a liar.....You've seen it more then I have! LMAO
    ~Bentley Jo

11. :oops: You're right...I even saw it last night in my dreams...this has been a long month. :roll:

12. Haha you guys are too funny. :)

I am still waiting for a reply... :(