i could be a bunny

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2006.

1. dennis and madam suzette
    im tellin i could do it. im a very easy and outgoing person. i would gladly accept any offers thrown at me. i have never done anything like this but i know what i have and i know its good so get back with me

2. did you use the become a buuny thread also, Madam Suzettes info is in there with how to apply
    Wow you sound confident, got any pics? lol

3. yes

yes actually i did say that to suzette. i emailed her and dennis, i am very confident pics of me can be seen at http://www.myspace.com/shortysmp
    its not the greatest pic

4. Call me and e me some pics , not glam just pics so I can put a face with the
    voice

1 888 bunnyranch

[email protected]

5. dennis

i sent u a pic and phone number its not the best thats for sure. but i think its ok. you tell me

6. Re: dennis

7. Good luck! Im also trying to become a bunny! :D

8. thanks for talking to me dennis

yes i called dennis today and i got the chance to talk to him. it was awesome. im waitin on that email dennis

9. i got it

i got your email. now im just waitin on your call dennis

10. Congrats! im also waiting for a call.. he good luck to u

11. Brit.. I think you would be a great bunny. I would come to visit you for sure..

12. hey

brit have you talked to dennis yet? how long have you been waiting

13. Thanks!

shortysmp: I also just talked to Dennis only threw PMS yesterday soo im in the same boat is u! hehe just waitin for the call..

14. brit

yea i got to talk to him on the phone. he sounds so nice. like a big teddy bear! i was hopin he would have called or emailed me again but he must have been to busy for me today :(

15. dennis is bein bad

daddy your bein naughty by not callin!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Re: dennis is bein bad

haha..yeah i knoe..he needs a spanking..

17. Re: dennis is bein bad

Brit's real cool, we talked while I was in LA.

Re spanking, I am a giver! I do the spanking and hair pulling.

18. spank me dennis

dennis you can spank me and pull my hair all you want! i cant wait to see you

19. Dennis if you need "help" with these ladies pics I'll be glad to help you out. 8)

20. Brit can I be your 1st party??? 8)

21. I think Brit will be very popular, she seems like a lot of fun.

Does anyone know if she likes girls?

22. And an important follow-up, will she have any time for girls. She is HOT!

23. why yes I do hunnie!

24. dennis

sorry i didnt get chance to call. maybe thurs or friday. ive been busy! so jan 8 is a day i could come out to see you! hopefully!

sara

25. aw tnx hun!!

Congrats Sera! u start Jan8 at wat BR2 or BR1?

26. Brit you didnt answer my question...Can I be your 1st party 8)

27. An Experience of a Lifetime in My Future???

Hi, My name is Allie, I'm the young lady wearing denim and a bunny outfit; who sent pictures a week or so ago. I'm more than interested in becoming a beautiful BunnyBabe and working at your establishment. I believe this will help me venture out in the business and see the world. I'm enthusiastic, full of life with a good spirit. I love working with others and have the confidence I will be one of the best. Please, please allow me the chance to hop around your ranch!

28. Re: An Experience of a Lifetime in My Future???

I don't remember seeing them, pls e to [email protected]

29. daddy

hey this is sara in ohio. i just wanted to let you know that i will be taking a bus from here to las vegas within the next 24 hours. i hope to see you soon

30. Im very excited!!! I got my email reply from madamsuzette and now i am waiting for her to call!! :D