I Am Wanting to go to The Bunny Ranch..DENNIS OR SUZETTE!!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jan 11, 2006.

1. I am wanting to go and work at the BR 1 or 2 so very badly...

Please , someone return my call or submission to " be a bunny "....

[​IMG]

Anyway of knowing how to become one, please respond ASAP

2. well, go to the homepage of this website click on the icon at the top right of screen that says be a bunny. fill out the form and also e-mail two photos. They do not have to be nude but they do have to be recent, to [email protected]. Then give it approx. two to three weeks and she will get back to you.....does that help.

3. I'd be curious to know what kind of interview process you have to go through, and what sort of criteria do the powers that be look for when accepting a new bunny? After all, there must be tons of ladies eager to join the ranks, so how do the bosses narrow it down?

4. I've sent in my pics along with a cute cover letter to Madam Suzette, I've never heard anything back, but this was like a year ago. I guess I should follow up now, huh?! LOL

Madam Suzette or Dennis....Hook a Sista UP!

xoxoxoxoxo

5. well, she is always taking new girls. and she doesnt like to have a lineup of barbies, she likes to keep a variety of ladies. to the person that tried a year ago try again. Just be sure to give her two to three weeks to respond. She is a very busy lady!!! That is the most I can answer, as far as who she feels is pretty, well I think she has good taste.....keep
    trying all.

6. well, she is always taking new girls. and she doesnt like to have a lineup of barbies, she likes to keep a variety of ladies. to the person that tried a year ago try again. Just be sure to give her two to three weeks to respond. She is a very busy lady!!! That is the most I can answer, as far as who she feels is pretty, well I think she has good taste.....keep
    trying all.

7. Well thanks so much for your advice. I'm new to the board, I see your a bunny-tender? I've worked at two bars, got my cert about a year ago. Luv me some stout drinkies!

xoxoxoxoxo

8. How do you become a bunny....

Well first you have to have a personal interview with 4-5 special clients in the back... oh crap... I just woke up...

9. E me at [email protected] or call 1 888 bunnyranch and say d is expecting my call you will get through to me.

tell them your name

10. 8000 girls applied in 05.

we want pics, not glam just pics so we can keep the proper balance of, tall, short, blonde, brunette etc.

after we get the pics Suz will talk to you, here's what we want in this order.

DESIRE TO BE A WINNER

PEOPLE SKILLS

PERSONALITY

Team Bunny ranch is not about a beauty contest, the three things above are much more important, that said if a girl has looks, body etc. it can be a plus.

11. Have a sista e big D at [email protected]

12. Just for the record, I think Dior is GORGEOUS! As I've already told her. As I know how Dennis likes to surround himself in beauty, I would highly suggest Dior be a bunny!

13. Baby, you are such a sweety. Just so you know I've emailed Dennis, hope to hear something back. Keep ur fingers crossed!

xoxoxoxox Dior

14. Dennis, check out Brooke_37841. Take a look at her avatar. She wants to become a bunny. I like the idea. Just thought you might also. :wink:

15. thanks hun

thanks indy you are a doll!!!!!!!

16. Dennis i agree with Indy check her ass out she is hot

17. I wanna cuddle with Dennis :wink:

18. Wow, Suzanne ain't nothing to sneeze at either!! Can you say "Sultry?" Rawrr :wink:

19. Ha Ha!! :wink:
    you are tooo sweet!!

20. she is sweet

she is definitely hot hun

21. new bunny

Hi, please feel free to call me at 1888 bunnyranch and or email me directly at [email protected]. I will answer all of your questions. With HBho filming here last week and this week it's a little harder to get back to all of the emails. we do get hundreds of them almost every day. so please be patient but you can call me any time. let them know I am expecting your call.
    suzette

22. new bunny

Madam Suzette I had recently sent you my pics to ur email just no reply back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. may I say, for the record, I agree!

24. be a bunny

thank you for your inquiry. like I said before, please call me directly at 1888 bunnyranch. I am answering thousands of be a bunnys and that is a good way to cut in front. please let them know whoever answers the phone, I am expecting your call. I am off on sun and mon. let me know you are from the board.

25. Wow!! 8000 applicants in 05!! You go Pimp Daddy D!!

26. wow speaking of who needs to be a bunny!! ^ is pretty good looking herself

27. don't feel bad, HB-Ho sucked the life out of me and suz, e me today
    [email protected] with a number and/or call me 1 888 bunnyra and say you are from the board and I will accept the call.

Include a pic of you and show your face so I can put a face with the call.

28. OH HELL YEA I TOTALLY AGREE WITH DEAN :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    FINE FINE FINE!!!!!!!!!! SHE NEEDS TO BE AT B2 DADDY SO I CAN PLAY WITH HER ALL THE TIME :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

CAN YOU SAY YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

29. I can say YUMMY :D :) :twisted: :wink:

30. be a bunny

please call me directly at 1888 bunnyranch. I looked back and did a search but couldn't find the name you are using with this chat board.
    it's hard to do a search when a girl uses a different name on this chat board, then uses another name and/or her real name with be a bunnys and then uses an alias email address name. to try to find a girls original be a bunny is almost impossible sifting thru the 12,000 emails I have. it would be just easier just to call me directly.

31. Re: thanks hun

Hi Brooke, its D.

32. PT summer work wanted - will spank for pay

Dear Dennis,
    I am a student at a State University. A psych/art major. with experience in stripping and domination ( work soley as a domme in 2005 - out of a reputable dungeon - independant contracting). I would like to try the bunny ranch but only want to work for a couple months in the summer for now and on a part time basis..is this possible? I will be in Las Vegas March 25-27..would love to drop in..Namaste! Jade

p.s I dont see a way to post an image so I will look for a email address to send pics to.[/img]

33. i would love to be a BUNNY...i just sent a submission in today and i am going to send some natural pics in no glam shots! i want to be accepted by my everyday look! Do you guys think i have a shot?? I sure hope i do!!!