How To Spend A Weekend....By Spike Spiegel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spike spiegel, Apr 18, 2007.

1. The answer to that of course is at the bunny ranch!! This past Saturday I got the chance to party with the one, the only, the hot as hell, Bunny Love!! I've been a member of the board since Jan 06 and I have had my eye on bunny ever since and trust me, it was well worth the wait. Not only is she very cool but she is "very skilled" when it comes to the bedroom. I won't get into detail but I will say a certain cow-skinned piece of furniture that appears in one of bunny's pics was used and one of us had goose bumps. Bunny, you were awesome and I will NEVER forget our time together.

Sunday, which by the way was my birthday, I partied with Jenny Lane. Yes, ladies and gentlemen the one and only. Now I have partied with Jenny once before and let me tell you, if you EVER have the chance to party with Jenny you must go back for seconds. When I told her that I was coming for my birthday she told me that she was going to get me a cake. Now at first I didn't believe her but when I got there there it was!!! We should have gotten a picture with the cake but I was so mesmerized by Jenny's "New improvements" that I forgot. Like in the first paragraph, I won't get into details but lets just say that for a person who doesn't drink, I REALLY like the taste of pina coladas(sorry that is a inside joke between me and jenny)

So in summary if anyone wants to have a great time for an entire weekend, you won't find a better place to party than the bunny ranch

[​IMG]
    Kool-Aid Man approves of the bunny ranch and he's BIG fans of Bunny Love and Jenny Lane!!

2. Spike

Great report and great hearing you had a wonderful time with Jenny and Bunny Love. Two very beautiful, classy ladies.

You had a very memorable weekend.. hopefully more like that in the future for you !

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had such a great time hoping to meet Jenny in December and also see my favorite lady Audrey turning 30 at the BR

4. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Spike,

Those were great words, very well spoken. I'm glad you had a great time. I bet your next birthday can't get here soon enough, lol.

Thanks for sharing.