How often does fantasy meet reality, I introduce to you Miss Jennifer James!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, Aug 4, 2018.

1. I posted about this life-changing trip of mine in other forums, but I can't remember if I did in Real Life Ranch Reports or not, if I didn't, here goes, if I did, she's worthy of an "end of the summer" re-dux of praise!

In early June 2018, I went from looking forward to a July trip for my "planned summer vacation" to altering those plans to experience what I had expected to be two things I never had. The first thing was Las Vegas - VEGAS BABY! while the second was the Love Ranch Vegas. How did I end up switching plans you ask? I can't remember a definite 'switching point' in my remembering of the events of the spring, but I do remember becoming more and more intrigued by the Love Ranch Vegas through the early spring, I was looking for that one girl capable of turning my head sideways and sending me sprinting, not just walking, to the Nevada desert.

Well, I found her, it was @Jennifer James and my only fear in writing this review is, seven weeks after it all happened, I'm afraid I won't be able to give her whole aura the praise it rightly deserves.

This will come at you, because it is that way in my memory, in specific waves. I don't remember much of anything of traveling to the airport that morning. I stopped at Arby's because I was starving, I hit long, slow-moving lines at the check-in and security counters, and the flight to Vegas took FOREVER, so that's literally what I remember from that.

I get to Vegas and felt like I walked ten miles from the gate to the luggage pick-up, add to this that I was struggling to hear the Love Ranch driver because of a muddy sounding cellphone, and I knew it would be "one of those airport experiences". It took awhile for the suitcase to arrive, which was fine, I was able to charge my cellphone, and after one time around the block, the driver picked me up and we were on our way. It was rush hour (5 PM) in Vegas, and we were driving through an I-15 construction zone, so you can get the picture! Once we got far enough into Vegas' "northwest" suburbs, we stopped at a local grocery store for red roses (and I got myself a soda pop to quench my thirst). The hour-long trip to LRV awaited!

Here is the most endearing thing about the Love Ranch Vegas. I know that, since I have a fetish that is considered "interesting" by a good number of the courtesans, that I do get more attention than most. That's fine, I'm not here for the attention, but if crossdressing intrigues a potential lover, I'm not going to complain about that either. In all seriousness, PROPS to the LRV ladies. All I heard and read for three weeks prior to my visit was "WE CAN'T WAIT" "YOU ARE AWESOME" "IT'S GETTING SO CLOSE" "I'M LOOKING SO FORWARD TO MEETING YOU". I don't know if it's an obvious thing to say, but thank you for being so welcoming to little old me. I don't consider myself anything special, and I felt like a princess going to her castle the whole way from the airport to the brothel. Every working girl in that place, even down to the every-day workers are awesome, and I hope, even after you leave the business, you remember that!

Now to the FUN part, Jennifer James!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even typing out her name still excites me! If there was ever a girl that literally attracted me by the power of her words, it's her. Now, in saying that, am I physically attracted to her, oh hell yes times two, she is drop-dead gorgeous! But, in all honesty, even seeing some pictures and hints of what Jen was all about, it was the connection we developed through talking on the phone, texting, e-mailing, that really had me beyond the moon excited to meet this woman! A connection that just feels like it's there immediately, rock solid, immovable, that's us. I felt like a confident teenage (or maybe even college?) boy striding up the sidewalk of the ranch to meet "my girl". I opened the door and was a tad surprised, in the best of ways, to see a BEAUTIFUL dark-haired goddess with a thousand watt smile say hi and lay a sweet, tender, kiss on my lips. I was floored! This would be who I partied with during my stay? How many clients know the feeling of trying to even wrap your head around the certainty of what was to come?

The next couple of hours was a blur, I was shown the suite I would be staying in (very back of the ranch, quiet, peaceful, no complaints from me), and was made up femme by Quinn, one of the employees of the ranch with a keen interest in male-to-female makeover work. I'm sure this whole time was a blur to me because I wanted Jen more than anything I had experienced in my life to that date.

Jen had gone to get us dinner, and unfortunately, sushi, our choice, didn't work (can't remember why), but a substitute of shrimp and pasta was SUPER YUMMY! I ate the shrimp gladly, but couldn't finish the pasta. Being horny affects one's appetite!

As far as party details go, I'll speak in generic terms. We "partied" twice, once on Monday night, once on Tuesday night. It was beyond anything I had ever experienced to that point. We began in the shower, moved to the bed, pleasured one another, both nights (no shower night #2), and somehow, in the best move she made (well OK, next to the shower, the second best! ;)), we finished our time together, after I just felt completely drained of all energy, recuperating by snuggling together, bodies entwined together, in a very intimate time of talking to one another about a variety of things. As it turns out, even though our chances of having one last fling overnight fizzled, the snuggling session was the perfect way for me to remember my amazing 24 hours with Jen. From whispers in my ear of "Wanna Play", to the amazing feeling of just having her touch me while passing in the hallway, to even just the flirty glances I would get, @Jennifer James is a gem!

She is sexy, she is sultry, she is gorgeous, but above all, she cares about her clients, and you will leave her feeling like you've made a friend for life. For me, somebody who still gets nervous about making the leap to traveling into the world of brothels, having somebody that valued the connection part of a party as much as me made my time remarkable! From how she looks walking toward you in a sexy dress coming down the hallway, or even how she looks after a fresh shower at 3 in the morning while she makes her way to the laundry, partying with Jennifer James will take your breath away, and leave you, for weeks on end, counting the seconds until you can DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  2. Danimal
    Chat with Me

Danimal Well-Known Member

Great review Jessie. Something in her online presence captivated me and brought me back to the board after years away.

3. Thanks @Danimal she is just one of the best people I've ever met, completely disregarding the fact she turns me on everytime I see her, I find it challenging, but difficult, to describe how great she is, she is that good!

4. Danimal
    Chat with Me

Even though I can't go to NV in the near future. I contacted her directly, she is a sweetie!!!

5. I'm definitely scrambling with ups and downs in trying to get back to her, frustrating to have too much go to bills and not travel plans, but expecting to get things going 1st of september!

6. Danimal
    Chat with Me

I know that all to well... So do we start the @Jennifer James fan club?? LOL

7. Danimal
    Chat with Me

even though I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her in person :p

8. She needs to be added to my sig, that's for sure. There are two girls for me that work at brothels (LRV and Sagebrush) literally 450 miles apart. If I ever got them together with me in a two-girl party, I'd be the happiest creature on the planet. The two of them, very different women, both mean that much to me.

9. I wish there was a "Love Button" for your review, Jesse! Just as one lover's orgasm leads to another person's orgasm - your energy with Jennifer stimulates us all in the house. Loving the passion!

10. Thanks @sonja! I hit a bit of turbulence in my life this week, not anything major, but it will make it more challenging to get to the ranch before christmas, so I'm really leaning on that feeling of passion to get me through the times I feel particularly frustrated!

Jennifer James and BrooklynMoore like this.
  11. I'm all in, but I'm calling dibs on presidential duties and any special rewards that may come from it lol jk

12. Danimal
    Chat with Me

ROFL tips
    the hat :cool:

13. Good hat tip Vice President Danimal, should I be worried that in the event of my untimely demise you would assume my "duties"? Lmao

14. Danimal
    Chat with Me

Wouldn't that be up to Jennifer?

15. I guess so yes, if she controls the strings of her fan club. I was strictly thinking U.S. government workings lol

16. Danimal
    Chat with Me

Too funny, but we got off topic sort of.

17. Wonderful review! So glad you had an amazing time and that it's still just as memorable today as it was when it happened.

18. Jennifer James and BrooklynMoore like this.
  19. [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Some of it I remember more. The fear I had of missing my flight because lines were not moving in the terminal, after getting through security, getting a sweet good morning text from jen, descending into Vegas as I enjoyed that view, the utter contempt my driver had to idiots on the road in rush hour traffic (I related to that one!), the beautiful desert scenery, the two left turns to love ranch (nerves be still, we're getting close!), a bathroom counter filled with makeup, playing pool with Jen and getting the cheap 8 ball win, watching livestream and the story of the girl with the frighteningly huge tit's lol, the fear of entering a terminal and airport in the middle of a power outage, the exhaustion and sadness i felt on the drive back to Vegas, but it's the intimate moments with @Jennifer James that I remember, clear as day, just how she would look at you, eyes piercing your soul every time! :)[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  20. Absolutely, listen to Jessie ;), you literally can't go wrong if you choose Jen for your desert adventure!

21. It sounds like a trip to the brothel for you and I at the same time would be fun, it's going to be at least 2-3 months before I can swing another :(

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  22. Danimal
    Chat with Me

Sadly 2-3 months is pushing the early limit. :( but it is life syl.gif

23. It could be for me too. I literally won't know what I can do, fall wise, until I see what i can save in september. I think it will be a decent amount, whether that and October is enough is a whole other question

24. Solid use of sylvester, love looney tunes lol

25. Danimal
    Chat with Me

I have a few more LT ones to break out. all things at the proper time

26. Fog horn leg horn is a favorite although since Area 51 is close to the brothel, Marvin Martian is a classic!

27. Danimal
    Chat with Me

I see you actually did that. LOL ;)

28. Jennifer James
    Chat with Me

Jennifer James Brown eyes, thick thighs & I taste like paradise.

BrooklynMoore likes this.