How it feels after my first ranch visit - in pictures

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Broadhildt, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Greetings, all!

Just returned home from my first ranch visit. I partied with two wonderful ladies, whose individual reviews will follow in a couple of days. Selfishly, this thread is about me, and it's to help me put into the open what is in my mind. However, it's intended for other ranch virgins, and if it helps a lady or two understand one fortysomething male's mind, all the better.

Important: read the captions!

#1. I THOUGHT I would be feeling like...

Doesn't every guy dream of "scoring" with a gorgeous woman? Yes, I suppose. I thought there would be a feeling of sheer exhilaration. I was wrong. Read on.

#2. I THOUGHT I would be feeling like...

I actually felt this way more BEFORE I went to the ranches. Just having made the decision, for me, was a personal triumph. And the excitement the anticipation engendered was worthy of a heel click. AFTERWARD, however, although it felt very good, I wouldn't exactly say it was like I had climbed a mountain and conquered all my demons.

#3. I DID feel like...

This photo is meant to convey a sense of wonder, illumination, of scales being removed from your eyes and being allowed to see that reality is much larger, bigger, than you thought. It was an intense feeling that nearly left me in tears. Not tears of joy, not exactly, although the experience was very good. Not tears of sadness, although it was hard to say goodbye after such a wonderful encounter. More like tears of being overwhelmed, as if I was struggling to comprehend and enjoy reality itself briefly being transformed into something far different, larger, and more beautiful.

#4. I DID feel like...

It's an imperfect metaphor, but it highlights the idea that I didn't do this alone. This is Team Hoyt. The son, Dick, is handicapped, but he and his father, Rick, together have participated in 1000 races of various kinds, including some Ironman events.

The point is that while I felt alone without sex for so many years, during an encounter you're not alone. You're with another person with thoughts, feelings, emotions, and mannerisms of her own. And she's there to help you. Because you literally can't do it alone. That's the definition of sex.

For some of us, participating in sex comes easily, like running came easily for Rick, the father. For others, we are, well, "differently-abled." I like that word better than "disabled." The point is that intimate relations, for whatever reason, don't come easily to us. Like Dick, the son, we need help. We may need a bit of a friend, a coach, a confidant, a shoulder to cry on. If we're going to get to our goal, the finish line, we have to partner up and ask the lady for the help we need. In my case, and I'm sure in most cases, it was granted happily.

#5. Gratitude

Gratitude has the Latin root gratia, or "grace." You've been graced with the gift of a woman's most intimate embraces. Yes, money was exchanged, and this will never not be a for-profit business, but hopefully, in the best sense, neither you nor the lady forgets that this is still a gift. It's not only a gift of her body, but a receiving on your end. Receive it well. Thank her. Be thankful for the opportunity. Be thankful you had the wherewithal. Guard your heart and mind in the weeks and months ahead. What happens at the ranches stays at the ranches. Be thankful, yes, and like letters in the sand at the shore, be prepared to let the experience go. Let time transform it into whatever it will be for your greater good (hopefully).

With good wishes for a happy and full life for all, B

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  2. HAHA!! Such a cute thread!!
    :) <3 I'm glad your ranch virginity has been taken!

Broadhildt likes this.
  3. This is too sweet! I'm so glad you enjoyed your time here & carry it with you.

Broadhildt likes this.
  4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

I love this!! I am so glad you enjoyed your first visit!!

Broadhildt and AshlenReed like this.
  5. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

this is so good! glad you had fun

Broadhildt likes this.
  6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was so touching and profound. I love that you opened up your self to try to show all the feelings you felt and still feel from your visit. There is not better reward than to know an intimate time whether is a arrangment or not can change someone's life.
    You are a joy to be around. Thank you for trusting us and confide to us. Cheer to the great feelings that your visit brought to you and to us [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Broadhildt likes this.
  7. Posting in the spirit of Broadhildt's style:

Thanks for sharing, Broadhildt. I told Jade that I booked her based some on your awesome experience. I hope she will change my life as well. But I won't be in Nevada until summer.

Reading reviews, this is what my anticipation is supposed to be like:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

But it's really like:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Broadhildt and Jade Capri like this.
  8. miamibanks
    Chat with Me

miamibanks LRV Ebony Goddess

Happy to hear that your first trip Ranch was awesome

PhototasticCollage-2016-01-18-10-10-35.jpg

Broadhildt likes this.
  9. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Jade! I feel hugged, kissed, and I feel lifted a foot off the ground! :) You have a beautiful heart. I'm confident that if I can see you again someday it will be an even better time.

10. This is a wonderful thread, full of touching notions. I really enjoyed how you included images to fully express your feelings about your experience. I'm glad to hear that you've found your special lady! :D

Broadhildt likes this.
  11. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Thank you! I feel very fortunate and grateful to have had such a great experience the first time out.

roxanneprice likes this.
  12. The first time for a ranch virgin can be overwhelming sometimes, with all the lovely ladies that come up to you or that you see in lineup. That is why I expect the second time to be much more relaxed and enjoyable (not that I didn't enjoy the first time), especially the first party.

roxanneprice likes this.
  13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is a joy to read @Broadhildt
    You know that it will be a pleasure to see you again :)
    Are you still feeling this way?

dreamscometrue and Broadhildt like this.
  14. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Hi, Jade!
    I had a reply typed but there was an electronic snafu, so let's try this again!

I'm amazed at how grateful I continue to feel towards the ranch ladies. You know, you told me that after sex came into my life my perspective on the world would change, and in my own way, it did. :)

I'm more at peace with sex. I'm not nearly as frustrated (despairing?) about sex as I used to be. Instead, now I look forward to it! I feel more in control, knowing the ranches are always there for me. I'm delighted to discover more about sex and more about myself - what I like and who I am. It's been wonderful to find out that sex is more than making each other come, but also about connection. It's exciting to have ranch visits to look forward to and to work for.

I will add that I'm more aware now of what women can go through every day, through hashtags like #NotOK and #yesallwomen. Because of the ranches, it's easier for me to make sure now that I help women in public feel safe and respected.

I'm happy that the ranches are like a "safe place" for all. I think the ranches opened a door for me to grow in other ways.

I really appreciate getting to know you and look forward to our next meeting!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]