how do i apply to be a bunny

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by princesslove24, Jan 2, 2013.

1. I don't know how to apply to be a bunny help please

2. There is a link above that says be a bunny now. Push that. :)

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

send a email to [email protected] she is our manager at the Love Ranch North

4. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Or you can consult this thread - it has all the information you'll need to become a Bunny or Lover: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39634" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39634</a>

All the best!! :)

5. Am I talking to someone associated with the bunny ranch

6. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Jade Capri,is a the LoveRanch North...So yes you are.. Now for BTFSTL. he is a board member,who has been out to the ranch. Check out that link,that he posted....

7. The best way is to call the ranch you want to work for directly and get an email to send your photos and start your application . Occasionally when you apply online you will get responses from all different houses not necessarily the one you want to work at and you can either respectfully decline or wait to hear from the bunny ranch or sign on to one of the other brothelside contacting you owned by Dennis off as well. Good luck.

8. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

great question and very informative responses this should help you and a lot of the other ladies looking forward to becoming a Hoff honey [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]