How a evening with Pantera turned into a 3some with Randy Ryder.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ShyGuyDownSouth, Aug 19, 2018.

1. So earlier this year I decided that I needed some vacation time and I couldn’t think of a better place than the bunny ranch. I left on Wednesday and arrived in Reno to sunny skies and hardly any smoke due to the wildfires in California. Now I have been to the ranch once before about 4 or 5 yrs ago and had a appointment but this was going to be my first time with a lineup. So Thursday rolls around and I get pickup by the driver and taken to the most magical place in northern Nevada, the Moonlite Bunny ranch !!! Now it is true that when you have a lineup and see all the beautiful ladies standing there it is intimidating but knowing you really can’t go wrong should ease any anxieties one might have.

Again all the ladies looked fantastic but when I saw Pantera I knew who I had to pick. All her pics look great on the boards but seeing her in person is definitely something to see. We went back to her room and after a quick negotiation, the fun was about to begin !!! Pantera definitely knows how to please and her body has curves that don’t stop. We went from the bed to a chair and back again and in so many positions that when we finished I felt like a needed a nap. As we cuddled Pantera asked if there were any other ladies that I might have had my eye on if I wanted to party again the next day and I mentioned Randy. She instantly praised Randy on her “ASSets” and suggested a 3some. Now I have NEVER had a 3some in my life but I thought, what the hell, you only live once.

So as Pantera contacted randy the thoughts of what was about to happen raced thru my head, 2 pairs of breasts, 2 big curvy booties, and endless possibilities. When Randy walked in the room she had on a sexy black bra and panty combo that showed off all of her assets. For this to be my first 3some with these two ladies was a awesome experience. Going back and forth between pleasuring Pantera then Randy and back again was unbelievable, and having BOTH ladies on top of me at once is something I will never forget. And the moans and groans of both ladies were some of the best sounds I’ve ever heard.

So in conclusion I would like to thank pantera for the great initial party and for suggesting Randy to join us. And a very big thank you to Randy for joining and making a great night even better.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with them today!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Shyguy after reading this Cool review I have to say for your first 2 girl party you picked the BEST 2 Girl Team! I've had lots of 2 girl parties and they were more than I could gave imagined but when I partied with Randy and Pantera they showed me what I've looking for! With Randy and Pantera it starts with Chemistry then the fact that they are Beyond HOT with equally Amazing sets of Assets and they know how to use them in the HOTTEST 2 girl party I ever had. I wish they were my first 2 girl party but I'm glad that I got to experience them as part of my Birthday trip! They are going to be joining me for my first 3 and 4 girl parties my first 2 girl outdate and 2 girl overnight to Vegas! If you get to do any of these parties with them before I do please write a review so I get to see what I'm getting ready to experience!

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with them today!!! They are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I love it!! I had no idea you were on the boards! I’m so glad we met!!! I had an awesome time with you and Randy!! :)

6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Great review bro! I love the photo too.

7. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

This party was so much fun!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Axel Foley
    Chat with Me

Axel Foley Well-Known Member

That sounds AWESOME:)...….That TRULY SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT PARTY.....RANDY[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] is ONE of the BEST YET!!!;)

9. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

This is a great review shy guy I’ve been to the ranches a few times now. But never found the courage to have a threesome yet I’m glad you jumped in and had a blast with the ladies

10. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review! Randy just messaged me and I plan on meeting her during my next visit. My 1st 3some was at the suggestion of the lady I was partying with. They are always so much fun. If one is good then 2 must be better!

11. Thanks everyone for reading and commenting on my review. Pantera & Randy are a blast to be with and needless to say a 3some everyone should have.

randyryder likes this.
  12. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I can’t wait!!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

13. randyryder
    Chat with Me

XOXOX

Randy Ryder

14. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Don’t deny yourself!

Randy Ryder

15. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Let’s have some fun!

Randy Ryder

16. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Hehe!!

Randy Ryder

17. randyryder
    Chat with Me

So much fun!!!! I’m glad we could be your first!!!

Randy Ryder

18. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Let’s have round 2!

Randy Ryder

19. Round 2 would be wonderful!!!!! You and Pantera are a dynamic duo!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book them both today with lot's memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Both of you are so adorable together!!! Book both of them today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

pantera likes this.
  22. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much, girly!!! :) :)

23. It has become a real popular duo. I need to partake in a threesome with you

24. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Let’s set something up!

Randy Ryder

25. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Thank you!!!

Randy Ryder

26. pantera
    Chat with Me

I can't wait! Love your signature by the way ;) ;)

27. Yeah me too. You and Randy are fantastic together. And as for the Sig, well it's true, BEST THREESOME EVER !![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yay!! I'm really happy that you had a lot of fun. I love your smile so it was nice to see it the whole time you were here :)

30. Well it's easy to smile when someone gets to spend time with you and Randy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. pantera
    Chat with Me

Miss you!! Hope to see you soon:)

32. Axel Foley
    Chat with Me

Axel Foley Well-Known Member

That sounded like an AWESOME PARTY!!!;) DEFINATLY HAPPY you were able to have a THREESOME with those SEXY BUNNIES:)

33. pantera
    Chat with Me

It was so awesome. :) :) :) can’t wait to do it again!!

Axel Foley likes this.
  34. I would love to spend time with Pantera and Randy again .... & if things go right it might happen!!!!!

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Plan on spending the holidays with @pantera and @randyryder today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]