Hooked on a Feeling with Bobbi Besos

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Lunch Buffett, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I'm a relatively new client to the brothels, so I thought that on my next trip I'd learn more about outdates. In her ads, @Bobbi Besos describes herself as a sapiosexual, so I thought she would be a perfect fit for a date to a museum.

After meeting with Bobbi in her room, we took a limo ride to the Nevada State museum on a warm sunny day in Carson City. There were a lot of objects of historical significance to look at such as rocks, firearms and coins. We entered an underground mining exhibit that was realistic. It was dark, claustrophobic and confusing since I didn't know the layout. Just as I was about to panic, we were rescued by a group of school children who helpfully pointed to the way out.

Back at the Bunny ranch, Bobbi led me to Suite 69 where we had a nice relaxing bubble bath followed by a shower. I like tattoos so I asked her about the most visible ones. She didn't show me all of them, so I was surprised when I found another one in the middle of our party. I appreciate how she communicated during our sexy time together. She paid me a couple of compliments that I had never heard before, which made me feel good.

After wrapping up our party, we went back to the bar. The bartender was kind enough to make a drink I've heard about but never had before, a Sex On The Beach. After a couple of those delicious drinks, I found myself babbling about weird stuff. Alcohol does funny things to my brain.

It was nice to meet @jennyjade . Bobbi said she was a dominatrix, but I don't believe it. Jenny seemed like a very nice person.

When I think about our party together, I'm reminded of the lyrics to "Hooked on a Feeling" by Blue Swede:

I can't stop this feeling, deep inside of me.
    Girl, you just don't realize what you do to me.
    When you hold me in your arms so tight.
    You let me know everything's all right.
    I'm hooked on a feeling...….
    .​