REVIEW Honey Lou- The Ultimate Fantasy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sitonmyface, Jan 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. As soon as I saw Honey Lou's profile on the Sagebrush website my interest was captivated. I have been a fan of her adult videos and sharing time with her was a fantasy come true. We exchanged a few emails and her genuine purity was so apparent that I had to meet this young lady in person before going out of town. Our first meeting was supposed to be a meeting only. Just to exchange a few words and see if she was as pretty in person as her pictures. Also she seemed to innocent for action. My opinion changed pretty quickly. Honey Lou seemed shy at first but as soon as we began discussing the state of our country her frank and sharp ideas came pouring out! This little girl was not shy about her political opinions. They surprised me a bit...as did her plan about how to decrease federal debt and eliminate wasteful government spending. She has a command of words far beyond her years. Honey was so mature and yet so little and child like that I found myself confounded trying to figure out the source of her mystery. This girl has so many layers.
    After a few minutes I decided that I need a taste of her sweet honey before my business trip. I was very impressed with how immaculate and tastefully decorated her bedroom was. She seemed very proud of it herself. First, she took off my coat then directed me to a chair so she could set up the bed. I can't divulge all her secrets but she created such a romantic atmosphere. She does have a habit of apologizing too much, as she is very meek. She is young though and I'm sure that with time she will learn she doesn't need to apologize so much. To my surprise she proceeded to undress me herself before we hopped in the shower. She massaged me and washed me with her skilled fingers. When we reached the bed she gave me a relaxing massage. She is trained in massage therapy but even so my expectations were surpassed by her strong hands. She did a few things I did not expect! For such a soft spoken little girl, she gets wild. I let her dominate me and take charge and she knew what she wanted.

Honey Lou is a young lady of many vast talents. Not only does she star in adult films but she can read music and carry on an intelligent conversation. She was no pushy or aggressive in negotiation either. Honey simply stated what she was worth and what she could offer. Her eyes get big when talks about her passions and dreams and I see a young woman with a very bright future ahead of her. What I appreciated the most was the way she unabashedly praised the other girls in the house and recommended them if I ever wanted to change things up. I have never met another girl who promoted her friends so much. She made it clear that she wants as many two girls as possible. For now I am perfectly content with letting this girl satisfy my wants.

I loved our time together. Above all, Honey Lou treated me with respect and gentleness. I knew that what I wanted was a bit out of the box for her but she was willing to experiment anyways.

2. HoneyLou
    Chat with Me

HoneyLou Well-Known Member

thank you for the review. we had a lot of fun. be safe on your trip please.

3. Honey is such a wonderful girl!! So quiet and reserved, but she seems to known exactly what she's doing with the gentlemen! I am happy she had such a fun time and loving customer to bring that out for her:)

4. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful time with Honey. She is quite exquisit and all around amazing