HEARTBREAKER

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2005.

1. OHHH...YOU DEVIL! YOU ARE SO HARD TO GET AHOLD OF! WHEN DO YOU HAVE TIME TO REST?

2. I am resting now! tomorrow I am off to the Billboard Music Awards

then back here as i am doing a deal with the King, Howard Stern.

3. Hey Big Daddy:

I read about your deal with Howard Stern in the New York Post on Sunday. Very interesting indeed. When are you going to share that news with the masses ? And when is it going to be put into play ?

I have my Sirrius satellite radio system almost ready to go in prep for Howard's debut on Sirrius. I can't wait to see how different things are on his radio show without the constraints he has had on him all these years.

I had always wanted to go to NY and be on his show and have him evaluate me for new boobs by his friend, the amazing Dr. Sal Collabro (sp?)....I sent in a few e-mails but it never happened. Although, I don't know if my ego could handle his or his cohorts scrutiny, I was willing to give it a try to get those new boobs. I am convinced that men cannot resist lovely large boobs and it would definately make an impact on my money-making abilities both at the Ranch and at home in my professional life as a dancer.

So anyway, keep us informed about what you and Howard Stern have cooking....I, for one, can't wait to hear all about it.

Much luv to you Daddy,

Jamie Lee :wink:

4. I think you should bring Jaime to the last show!

5. where does J live that might work.

6. I live in Rhode Island Big Daddy. NYC is a hop, skip, and a jump away. Easy to reach by plane, train, or highway....You say the word and I'm with ya.

Jamie Lee :wink: