HAve you been to the BR?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Just wonderin' how many of the board users have been to the Bunny Ranch!! So what did you like most---BESIDES THE KICK ASS HOT AS HELL BUNNIES!! I've never been but wanna go so bad! I'd probably rob a bank right now to go! Wanna do me some bunnies---and Dennis! He's hot as hell! Would love him even if he was dog poor--jsut something about him--such a sexy man!! Well Tell me what ya think!!

XOXOX to all

2. I haven't been to the ranch yet, but I will be visiting for the first time. I don't have many bunnies to choose from.

3. I don't understand.......

There are ample bunnies for everyone.....I can't see that your requirements, specifications, or expectations......whatever they are......would limit your selection before you even get there.....

I don't think you can honestly make that statement until you have arrived at the ranch, and taken some tours with the bunnies....

I believe that all of the bunnies are open minded......and there to please all clients....

SW

4. Re: I don't understand.......

Sweet William,

Ninety-nine percent of the bunnies think that I am AGreatGuy and I am not him, but alot of users can't seem to understand that. Do you honestly think that any bunny that falls within that ninety-nine percent wants to party with me? The remaining one percent of bunnies are neutral, that does not leave many bunnies to choose from. :wink:

5. Re: I don't understand.......

The Bunnies are there to Please--regardless of who you are, looks, or gneder---that is their job----RMEMBER they are workin' girls!!! GOTTA LOVE THOSE WORKIN' GIRLS!!! I'd have them all if I could, but I know I have to share! I DON'T WANNA SHARE ALL THOSE AWESOME GIRLS---SEXY AS HELL!!

6. Re: I don't understand.......

I don't think of the bunnies as being working girls, I think of them as goddeses :) and like I said, I won't have many to choose from.

7. Re: I don't understand.......

Thanks for returning the post......I am so bored tonight.....so I feel like getting into this.......

If you are not AGG........then you are back in the running with all of the bunnies.........if you are really AGG.......that can be overcome by doing or being the following on your trip to the ranch.....

In my opinion......what is said or thought on this board is only a minor prelude to the actual visit to the ranch in person....all preconceptions, if relevant on this board, I believe can be over come if needed....

If, and I have said this before.....you are clean, dressed reasonably well, don't smell (that could come under the clean characteristic), not obnoxious, and have the money......and polite............and maybe interesting......you will be able to negotiate a party with a lot of the bunnies....no matter who you are......you can leave any unwarranted poster misconceptions at the gate..........and just have fun.....that first physical impression can be powerful.....

Hell.....we all have to make a positive impression...to maybe overcome what the bunnies preconceived notions are from this board

SW

8. Re: I don't understand.......

Sweet William, I liked what you wrote. That was beautiful, but do you mind if I ask you a question?

9. Re: I don't understand.......

That is interesting that you are asking permission.......don't necessaryily know what to make of that.....but if it is relevant to this discussion...and a fair question..........sure

SW

10. Re: I don't understand.......

I asked for permission because I am respectful and courteous. My question is... When I am at the ranch, and I tell the bunnies that I am one of the board users and I tell them that I am CitizenOnPatrol, don't you think that the ones that think I am AGG will turn away?

11. Re: I don't understand.......

If you think your board identity will work against you instead of for you.....you can negate that issue......by not even mentioning it.....and just have fun...

The bunnies base their ability to connect with a client primarily from your physical presence...

I have this sense of sweetness that some of the bunnies have gotten comfortable with.....

When I show up.....I could be an a-1 d..k..h..d......or perceived as such.....
    That won't be the case.....but you can leave everything at the gate......and have your fantasies fulfilled....

SW

12. I was there around valentines for a 2 night rendevous with a couple of very special bunnies. You ask what those of us that have been there liked the most? I can pretty much speak for all of us board members who have been there when I say that it's the hospitality we were showed, from Dennis on down, that makes the Bunny Ranch such a wonderful place.

Yes, the Bunnies are amazing, there's no doubt. Think about a bunny, or bunnies, that you really enjoy from the boards, then multiply that feeling by 1000 and that'll give you some idea of just how great they are in person. I've stayed in 4 and 5 star hotels that could really stand to learn a thing or two about how to treat people from the Bunny Ranch Family. And that's another great thing about it, it's a big family there and you can sense that as soon as you walk in the door. I can't overstate it just how truly wonderful a place The Bunny Ranch really is.

13. I've been to the Bunny Ranch three times: Oct., 2001; June, 2002 and last August.

What do I like the most besides the ladies? Does Madame Suzette count as one of the ladies? She's a sweetheart and very kind. The bartenders are great too.

Renegade

14. Your first trip to the ranch is one you will never forget (kinda like loosing your virginity) My advise to you is take your time. Sit at the bar & talk to a few bunnies. I did this before I choose Audrey & it worked out well. She made me feel very welcomed & we had a great party. It's really not all that expensive to go to the ranch try looking on Expedia or Travelocity for cheap airline & hotel prices. But bring enough money to the ranch because once you get there you want to do more then one party. You will have a blast ! 8)

15. Only about 30 times counting both MLBR I and II. Have partied a total of 20 times (I keep a list) and I think Madam Suzette is the cooler than the other side of the pillow.
    Be sure to make some time to just sit in the lounge and bar and chat with folks. It is an amazing experience. Most of the bartenders are also very nice.

mhfan