REVIEW Harper Cox: An Unexpected Detour

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jayj91, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Enjoy this hopefully amusing novel of a review...

So this starts after my time with @AndreaBanks which you can find that review here. Despite being tired after a long day of driving and an amazing party with Miss Banks after a very, very long dry spell, I decided to wind down even further with a couple of drinks at the bar. At one point, out popped two ladies to get a drink (champagne and grenadine with not one but two cherries in each). The bubbly blonde looking amazing in an almost too loose black top was quite the jokester. But as quickly as they came, they were gone. Not knowing who the blonde was I asked the bartender. Turns out it was @Harper cox who was with @RubyRae.

Later on, Harper came back out for more champagne because you just can't get a bottle and not finish it that night. But again, as quick as she came, she was gone. While just hanging out with the bartender I also had the chance to briefly catch up with @BeccaBentley whom I partied with a couple years ago. Was nice to see her again and looks better than I even remember. And she looked great before. Also met @RyanTaylor as she was getting some drinks for a party. Wow she seems like quite a bit of fun.

After Harper was called out to meet a possible client, she came and disappeared again. Yes I was at the bar for quite some time.

Not long after disappearing she came back out. Unfortunately the party didn't happen for her but after the guy left, Harper stayed at the bar for a little bit to chat. By this point, she had quite the happy buzz or beyond and there was no more champagne (Ruby's fault on the buzz apparently as she's an instigator :rolleyes:).

At some point during the night I learned that Harper is only at the ranch once in blue moon. I was a bit buzzed. As Harper put it, she's like the McRib, she's only offered for a limited time and you don't know if she'll ever come back. I about died of laughter inside but kept it cool. I could only think that if she were the Ribwich from The Simpsons, she'd have throngs of men (Ribheads) following her around the country on the nationwide tour until she was gone forever. I guess they'd be Harpheads or Coxheads.

Other than all of the McRib talk, Harper was a lot fun to hang out with but it got late after the last time she came out and she was getting hungry. It was like I was being teased, she kept coming and going all night! I had absolutely NO INTENTION of a second party on the trip and didn't that night as I was pretty tired. Problem was that I just couldn't get that bubbly blonde off of my mind on the way back to my hotel. Went to bed going back and forth if I should give in and make a return trip to the ranch the next day. AGAIN I had NO INTENTION of second party.

The next morning I said screw you to my wallet, I'm going to see Harper because after all she's only available for a limited time. :D To Ruby... YES the McRib line in a way worked so you can steal that from Harper now.

So after calling Harper to set up a time to meet up I made a bit of a detour to a bakery to pick her and Becca up a couple treats as talking with both the night before, they apparently have quite the sweettooths. When I arrived Harper was looking amazing in a black outfit that Becca called pleather on the Livestream tonight. I'm not sure whether she was happier to see me or the desserts I brought her. Becca needed to be called out and she wasn't too happy since she just woke up. Thought someone wanted to party while she was half asleep but she was ok when she found out there was a pastry waiting for her. Apparently she needs her 9 hours of sleep. After the three of us talked for a bit and she had some coffee and some sugary type of croissant, and Harper was tasting everything, Becca left us and went back to her room to get ready for the day.

OK after all of my rambling, now for the actual review...

Not long after Harper put the food away and we headed back to her room. Walking behind her was mesmerizing as she moved in her tight outfit. I swear she was exaggerating the movement of her hips to tease me. She also did it going back to the cashier's office and then back to her room again! I don't like to give too many details one what all goes on but Harper's GFE is not like one I've had before. There was an aggressiveness in her but not in a bad way. It was a very passionate party yet. I felt like she knew exactly what she wanted and she was going to get it. Such a turn-on! I think we both got so lost in our time together. To be honest I don't ever recall hearing the intercom. Perhaps it went off but Harper was just generous. I think we just stopped cause we were both exhausted. That or because the bed couldn't move much further across the room. While Harper drank all of my water I just couldn't or didn't want to move. Then while she got dressed, I just laid there watching her still not moving (her body is such a sight). Eventually I had to get up and take shower and get dressed. After we finally left her room Harper hung out for a little bit in the parlor just continuing to get to know each other until we realized what time it was. I still had a six-hour drive ahead of me! That meant for a late night but the time spent with Harper was well worth it.

Hopefully one day she'll be back. When? No one will ever know, she'll just reappear and you'll be left saying WTF and be forced to take that unexpected detour.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

You are spot on, my friend! I partied with @Harper cox last summer, also a bit unexpected. She is spectacular, charming and intelligent as can be! :) And as for your comment about @RubyRae being an instigator, well let's just say that she is in the best way possible.

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Harper cox today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]