Harley, Randy, Bobbi and Lacy....

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by handjobnut, Feb 7, 2018.

1. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

handjobnut Well-Known Member

Harley, Randy, Bobbi and Lacy...Oh my god....Typing these four names for the second time is making my heart pound, and I am harder than ever before. Writing this review, I am reliving every moment leading up to our amazing handjob party, and I hope you don't mind, but I will be describing to the reader every mind-blowing, erotic moment!

The days leading up to the party were agony....Harley, Randy, Bobbi, Lacy and I were exchanging very sexy messages, my pulse racing every time I saw new photos of Harley, Bobbi, Randy and Lacy on Twitter. I was reading, over and over, Harley's thread "Let Me Give You a Hand", and her comments on my review "Magical Hands" were also driving me nuts!!! By the time I arrived at the Ranch for our party, I felt like I was in the most erotic dream of my life! As I walked to the bar, I was greeted by these gorgeous ladies, dressed in the skimpiest outfits! Harley was wearing the sexiest lacy lingerie, Randy were wearing a deliciously revealing thong bikini, Lacy was wearing dangerous, white bikini, and Bobbi was wearing the skimpiest red bra and thong. Hoping not to stumble over my words, I greeted all of them, and we toasted our handjob party with a glass of champagne. We were then on our way to Harley's room. The four ladies walked ahead, their hips swaying, looking over their shoulders to make sure I was checking out their gorgeous asses...They were giggling as they saw how turned on I was getting, and swayed their hips even more....

We entered Harley's room which had a big mirror facing the bed. As Harley and Lacy were preparing the bed for us, Randy and Bobbi were slowly undressing me, Randy's hand softly tickling me through my boxers, making my already aroused state almost unbearable!! Bobbi's hands started joining Randy's teasing fingers, caressing and tickling me. Lacy came close to me, and, seeing my by now throbbing erection, grabbed and shook it like she was shaking my hand, saying with the most gorgeous naughty smile, "It is a great pleasure to meet you!" :)

The four ladies then stripped me of all my clothes, cooing "Mmmmmm" in unison as their eyes glued to my now very naked and painfully aroused state!! I was going out of my mind!!...
    As I write this review...I am seeing images and feeling delicious sensations.....The four girls had me lie down on the bed.....Harley pouring lube all over my penis.....eight soft, smooth, loving hands softly caressing my hardness at the same time. I saw our reflection in the mirror, the most erotic sight of four thong-bikini-clad ladies, their incredible asses moving to the rhythm of their stroking hands. Bobbi caught me staring at her ass in the mirror, and, looking right into my eyes and smiling, said: "We're going to make you cum so good!" My eyes were melting looking into theirs, all of them smiling widely as their eight hands were being coated with precum....Harley pouring more lube on eight hands, Lacy's amazing hand just below the head of my cock, stroking faster and faster until I came harder than I ever came before!! The ladies continued to stroke me, saying they were far from done with me yet; this was only round 1!

I was beside myself and was kissing all of the ladies over and over again, all of us snuggling as we fondled and caressed each other. My erection did not subside as Harley and Randy were teasing and tickling me, Bobbi tickling my balls and Lacy's hands rubbing against the base of my penis....gradually, all eight hands met each other, and, in the same rhythm, simultaneously took me on another ride to heaven as I erupted for the second time!

"So, Handjobnut, are you ready for round 3?", they asked. They giggled when I told them that I needed a little breather for my penis to recover! ;) Their hands paid no attention to my words....they massaged my legs, neck, arms...and as soon as they saw how relaxed I was, they tickled my feet and underarms! (They knew already that I also have a tickle fetish!) Then Lacy and Bobbi started to massage me again, Harley and Randy massaging my hands...and then all of them tickled me again. The ladies smiled at each other as they saw some stirring between my legs, and their hands began to brush my hardening cock over and over again until it was again completely surrendering and saluting. Harley began to whisper my name over and over, and, following her lead, the other three ladies were teasing me with their words, saying my name over and over as their fingers danced all over my shaft, tickling my hardness until my cum spilled all over their hands for the third time. We cuddled for the last few minutes before the party came to a close.
    I would love to spend a whole weekend with Harley, Randy, Bobbi and Lacy some time very soon! It was just heaven being in their company, and I so look forward to seeing them again!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  2. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

WOW! What an incredible review... I remember each of these moments very clearly....

Reading this turns me on so much...our party is etched into my mind...All the fun is because of you. I truly think you are amazing.

And I loved teasing you. ;)

I can't wait till you return... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

XOXO,
    Bobbi Besos
    P.S. Are you happy your Eagles won? Hehe!

handjobnut78 and handjobnut like this.
  3. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great reviews love! Thanks for sharing your great experiences shared! xoxo

Jessie Summers and handjobnut like this.
  4. This was such an amazing review of us ladies, thank you so much love!

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

This was a AMAZING review! I'm glad you had a chance to live out this great fantasy!

handjobnut likes this.
  6. Oh my goodness!!!! That sounds amazing! Wish I could've been a fly on the wall in this party hehe

handjobnut likes this.
  7. I am still thinking of this! Can't wait for us to have fun again!

handjobnut likes this.
  8. Thanks Cherry for taking the time to check it out!

handjobnut likes this.
  9. Thanks Auron for taking the time to check it out! It was tons of sexy fun!

auron79 and handjobnut like this.
  10. It was a super hot one to see for sure!

handjobnut likes this.
  11. That sounds like quite the experience to share

handjobnut likes this.
  12. I've got to take a note out of your book handjob nut, learn to relax and enjoy the ladies the way you do!

handjobnut likes this.
  13. It definitely was amazing! I love watching someone feel amazing because of what I'm doing to them!

handjobnut likes this.
  14. You should! He knows best for sure!

handjobnut likes this.
  15. He has the most amazing idea of how to relax!

handjobnut likes this.
  16. I can't stop thinking about this ♡♡

Jessie Summers and handjobnut like this.
  17. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

Me neither!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Jessie Summers likes this.

18. All hail Hand Job Nut! As somebody who has either partied with, or fantasized about partying with, all four of these girls, I felt like I had a front row seat for this story. Thanks for making me horny as all hell so early on a Monday morning! ROFL #JEALOUS

19. Is it awkward if reading a hot story involving four hot bunnies made you cum? Asking for a friend......LOL

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  20. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

I get horny as hell reliving that amazing party in my mind over and over again!!!

21. I don't blame ya man. Just Lacy and Bobbi had my mind wandering, the addition of Randy and Harley? You sir, are a Bunny Ranch god! LOL

22. I dunno, I think his way of "relaxing" might increase blood pressure a couple of notches!

ORGASM OVERLOAD! LOL

23. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Wow!!! I love reading your amazing review!!! Book a party with them today for many amazing experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

handjobnut likes this.
  25. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

@harleylane, @Bobbi Besos, @MiaAmore, @JuniperJones ;)
    ;);););)

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! They are all amazing. Book your party with them today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

handjobnut likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book them today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

handjobnut likes this.
  28. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

SUCH A SEXY REVIEW OF THESE LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book them today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. thanks again for the amazing review! I had such a wonderful time! Especially getting to stare at @randyryder ass the whole time in that sexy thong bikini!

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule @harleylane, @randyryder, @Bobbi Besos and @Lacy Valentine today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. NinaSkye
    Chat with Me

NinaSkye Local and available 24/7 by appointment!

33. handjobnut
    Chat with Me

I loved staring at all your asses while feeling all of your hands on me!!!! xxxxxx

34. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Craving another incredible experience like this!!! Thanks so much again to everyone involved!!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @harleylane, @randyryder, @Bobbi Besos and @LacyAshbrook today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]