Harley Lane Has a Mind Like a Diamond

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DragonTongue51st, Jun 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I arrived at the ranch looking like a lost puppy. I had never done anything remotely like this before, and I was a nervous wreck. I was told when they rang me in that Harley was on her way, so I took a seat in the lounge. Pretty sure I overheard one of the guys on the phone with her after that saying, “yeah, he’s here. Just look for the guy sitting in the lounge that looks like a lost puppy.” So, when she arrived a few minutes later, she recognized me right away.

Harley looked amazing in her heels, white leather jacket, and tight jeans, and she greeted me with a warm embrace. She gave me the grande tour to break the ice, and I could tell she was a little nervous too, which was somehow comforting. I had to admire her intrepidity for regularly meeting strangers this way, but I guess, no matter how long you do it, you never completely get rid of the butterflies, eh?

Our afternoon and evening included some driving, shopping, eating, etc, but I honestly couldn’t tell you much of the details there other than that I didn’t come close to finishing dinner. I was too engrossed in my date! She was so easy to talk to! In the words of one of my favorite 90’s bands, Harley has “a mind like a diamond”. Our conversation ranged from the sensual to the cerebral. It was like she was making mad, sweet, passionate love to my brain…(which is odd to picture, but feels surprisingly good!)

We eventually ended up back at our room.

As I prepared to undress, I had a sudden unanticipated thought, “Is this going to be awkward getting naked in front of someone I just met?” It surprised me that I hadn’t really considered it before that moment. Turns out the answer to my question was “No, not at all!” Harley seriously makes everything easy. I believe that is a talent of hers. The really difficult part was maintaining coherent thought after I turned around and saw her undressing…

There are moments in life that shine like a beacon in your memory, indelible. Like the rest of life is seen darkly through tinted glass, and then suddenly, “POW!” full spectrum sunlight! And looking back on those moments you can recall with clarity every color, every detail, every sight, smell, taste, every word or sound uttered. For me, this was one of those moments. When you are in bed with Harley, you will want for nothing. It had been a long time since I’d been in bed with a woman who could be truly giving. Harley gave and gave and gave. When the night ended, I was exhausted, exhilarated, and extremely satisfied.

In a nutshell, I can’t wait to go back! Maybe next time I’ll actually finish dinner, but I doubt it…

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @harleylane today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]