Harley Lane - An Angel for this lost soul

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Lonestar, May 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Harley was an amazing lady, from the first time I saw her on the bunny ranch site. She responded quickly, sweetly and really connected with me. So many common interests, trucks fishing sports animals. She truly has a good heart. It seemed effortless the way we bonded. She toon time out of her very busy schedule to stay connected with me. Even after our first appointment. Was patient until i was ready to place a deposit. She ran at me with a hug for our appointment. Took the time to give me a full tour. She didn't rush the tour, didn't rush our time together, and didn't rush me out the door. She was kind, patient and genuine. Most ladies i tried to talk to were short and rude when i said i need to save for a deposit. Harley is a angel and a blessing to know her!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  2. Sorry this took me sso long to put up miss harley. I will write another of our last appointment soon :)

3. Thank you so much for writing me such a wonderful review! I'm so grateful!

4. Thanks so much hun! I really do enjoy my time with you

5. Of course Miss Lane, you deserve the best <3

6. And I enjoy every minute i spend with and talking to you

7. Awwwww so do you Lonestar! You're so sweet!

8. I'm glad you do as much as I enjoy my time with you! You are so sweet for writing me a wonderful review!

9. You and I connected so well! You're so sweet to me!

10. She's such a beautiful lady. Thanks for sharing your time with her

11. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

HARLEY LANE WAS A MEOWTASTIC CHOICE!!!!!!
    THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPOSE SUCH AN AMAZING REVIEW OF THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!