HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Dec 31, 2006.

1. HAPPY NEW YEARS....

MAKE SURE BROOKE ANNIVERSARY IS EXTRA SPECIAL...

SPANK HER EXTRA HARD ;D

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

<3 Mrs.Christina

2. I so wish you guys would have been there last night!!

What a fun party, the girls all looked so hot.

It was Tasha's B day so we brought out the spanking bench went to work on her.

Brooke looked amazing, he body is nearly flawless, the only thing she needs now is you sliding around on her and a lot of oil.

3. I like the thought of MrsChristina and myself all oiled up and sliding on each other!! I like it HO much that I need to change my panties now!! :oops: :wink:

4. Hey Dennis and all the Beautiful Bunny ladies. Me and my Crew wanted to wish you all a Happy New Years from Iraq. Play hard and stay safe. See you all in July! Johnny and the Boyz! :twisted:

5. lol it was an awesome new years party and my ass defiantly hurt the plane ride home those bunnies sure know how to spank and grab ass, and of course Dennis was in there getting some of the action too. lol what a great way to bring in a new year and my birthday no better place than the moonlite bunnyranch! :p

6. Maybe I should post some spanking pics, the girls wiped that ass good.

7. Hey Dennis, Very good Idea! I konw my guys would love to see that. :wink:

8. your a funny guy i dont know if i could handle seeing the pics of hot bunnies spanking my ass i just might have to go to my bedroom and use my new toy you and liv wylder got me and i'll call u when i'm cumming PROMISE!!!!. :wink:

9. I am still waiting for the call.