Happy Birthday Madame Suzette

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by kevinz0071, Dec 6, 2006.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hey Madame Suzette Happy Birthday. I think you and everyone at the Ranch is the coolest. Didn't get to meet you in November but am returning in March 2007 maybe I'll get to say hi then. I am returning to again spend time with the lovely Audrey. (She is sooooooo nice and i am really glad to have met her.) She is very beautiful and sexy as well they say they get that from their mother and since you are the bunnies Mom well....... lol anyways hope you had a great B-day. Tell Audrey I said hello and I'll see her in the spring.

2. :D Happy Birthday, Madam Suzette :D

3. Hope you have a very happy birthday Suzette :D :wink:

4. Happy Birthday!!!! Your 22 right?? :)

5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!!

You are the #1 MOMMY!!!! 8)

6. Another year younger

Happy Birthday Suzette

7. have a good one sweety :D

8. Madame Suzette's b'day...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Suzette! :D

Warmest regards,
    Speed Racer

9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU [smilie=kiss of love.gif] [smilie=mylove.gif]

10. Happy B'day!!!

11. Happy Birthday Madam Suzette!

12. Happy Birthday to the best Madame of them all Madame Suzette!!!

13. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

To one of my favorite people I'm fortunate to know, I hope your birthday was as special as you are 24/7.

14. Happy Birthday Mommy!!! Sorry it is a day late but I was celebrating my birthday all day yesterday as well!! I hope you had an amazing day! You are such a special person that you deserve a special day! See you real soon! Bunny Kisses!

15. thank you

thank you all so much who wished me a happy birthday.... although I do try to forget them