REVIEW Hannah Foxx Reviews

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by HannahFoxx, Jul 31, 2017.

1. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

https://www.yelp.com/biz/kit-kat-gu...opup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)

I called because I wanted to make sure Hannah Foxx was available, thankfully she was so I didn't leave a deposit to book an appointment. I thought because it was lunch there wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately, Hannah was picked in a lineup just before I arrived. I decided to come back a few days later. When Hannah was ready, the negotiation was quick and easy. She gave me a discount because it was my first time, she did not make me feel nervous and did NOT look at the clock at all. She seemed just as disappointed as I was that the time was over. Being with her was easy and we laughed together like good friends. She has the smile of an angel that puts you at ease, easy conversation, great personality and a smokin' hot body! She made our party something special. She is very flirtatious and knows how to move. Teasing in all the right places, and her skills are incredible in bed. She totally blew me away. I'll be back to see Hannah... soon!

2. Hot, glad you showed him a good time and put his nerves to rest

HannahFoxx likes this.
  3. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

4. Lake Show
    Chat with Me

Lake Show Well-Known Member

Great Review. Keep it up Hannah. You have my attention;)

kmoney likes this.
  5. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

I hope to meet you soon :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Lake Show likes this.
  6. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

7. We're all so happy that you're back and feeling better.

HannahFoxx likes this.
  8. I really hope you're around when I next get out there Hannah I'd like to at very least chat with you.

9. Let me know if you want an introduction, I'd love to introduce you two.