Grizzly plays in the sun with Elaina Gilbert

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, Dec 6, 2017.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Grizzly had the opportunity to tour the new Kit Kat with beautifu and Radiant @ElainaGilbert.

Grizzly rambled over to the kit kat to check out the beautiful kitties he heard froclicked next door to the beautiful lovers he met. He had the bartender at love ranch call to make sure Elaina was available. She and all the kitties were gathered around the bar as Daddy D was in house.

Each one greeted me
    Kira who also wanted to meet me asked if I was staying around for a bit I told her i would.

So @ElainaGilbert took my hand and grizzly followed this bubbly cute ray of sunshine down the many hallways of The Kit Kat, she gives an excellent tour and her voice was like honey to this grizzly bear.

Elaina just burts forth with energy, playfulness, I had an amazing time on my tour with her and than it was to her personal playground to talk business.

Elaina is a great conversationalist, sweet innoncent with a hint of a playful naughty side! Negoations with her were smooth amd flowed naturally until that darn buzzer interrupted saying time to book or wrap up negoations.

Elaina is young, full of fun, energy, a real sweetheart and a great conversationalist. She does provide GFE which I like and she does have a kinky side as well.

Step into a radiant sunbeam that is Elaina

Thanks Elaina for an amazing tour and negoations. I look forward to many more conversations with you

2. ElainaGilbert
    Chat with Me

ElainaGilbert Your Luxury Blonde Companion (GFE,FETISH)

Whoa ! An amazing read to stumble upon. @grizzly you are one of a kind and extremely Loved! I enjoyed every second chatting with you , I am looking forward to getting to know you more and more with every meeting ...and one day we'Ve got to snuggle and spend more time together, it would be my pleasure. . aw thank you Grizz you are my sweet heart

kmoney, tahoebigbear and grizzly like this.