Grizzly meets A rare gem Ruby

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, Dec 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

One lady Grizzly was interested in meeting was @RubyRae! She is an amazing lady. Down to earth. I had stopped in on Friday night to visit her and the ladies. She was already in bed..so Saturday morning I sent a twitter seeing if she was available. She let me know, she had some previous engagements but kept me informed when she was free! She said she was free and I headed over.

While waititng for Ruby Lexi and Desert stopped by to say hi and Lexi signed my copy

Ruby came out gave me a hug and we small talked at the bar. Ruby is very intellectual from her studies and opportunities to travel to other countries. She has an amazing personality and energy about her that made one relaxed.

She thanked me for the gifts I had sent her prior to our meeting. She did not pressure me for negoations or a tour. It was like 2 friends catching up. She said she was going to have to leave before long because she needed to pick up some stuff for the next day.

I asked if she would be interested in talking about a future party. She led me back to her room. Her room is very comfortable and decorated nicely. It has a relaxing energy vibe.

Her fortay is GFE and she is very caring and down to earth. She allowed me time to explain what I was looking for out of a party with her.

She gave me some great information in a relaxing non rushed way. I felt very comfortable with her.

Ruby is a real gem genuine, caring down to earth, and intellectual lady who provides not only the intellectual stimulation but also can provide a sensual experience from what I gathered.

Thank you Ruby for your time.. I appreciate your time. See you again soon..

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I was also swept away by Ruby when we first met. It took some time but we finally connected and Ruby is the best! Just hope she wasn't disappointed in an older man like myself.

3. Grizzly, I'm so glad that you had the chance to meet and get to know @RubyRae! She is an absolutely amazing woman! She always is willing to make the effort to really form a connection with her clients and get to know them so that she can fully cater the party to the client's needs. A GFE with Ruby is more like spiritual healing and connective therapy. I hope that you two can set an appointment soon.

4. Ruby is truly incomparable! Great choice grizzly!

grizzly likes this.
  5. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

It was so great meeting you, @grizzly! You are fun to talk to and it was nice to hear about your journey through your experiences at the ranches. I think you and I will have a great time if you choose to do a GFE with me! Looking forward to it, xoxo

kmoney, LuvUShortTime and grizzly like this.
  6. A very sexy redhead there Grizzly! I hope I get to meet her someday after reading this!

grizzly likes this.
  7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Hopefully we can reconnect soon :)

foreverman likes this.
  8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@RubyRae not sure where life will lead you in Sept of 2019, but you are on my short to list to have GFE with when I return to the ranches. Thank you for your warm hospitality and it was my honor to share with you about my journey through my experiences at the ranches. I had planned on coming out this fall but alas life handed me a golden opportunity at an amazing career as Correctional Officer working at the local women's prison. I am enjoying the new career, the pay is decent and the benefits amazing.

I also believe you and I will have an amazing time and I loved the positive energy in your room. Until we meet again... take care and good luck this semester.

Grizz

Very beautiful and classy! I love the photo, thanks for sharing [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RubyRae likes this.
  10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Very happy that you got a great opportunity, grizzly! I'm not even sure where I'll be in a year from now (the universe has a funny way of laughing at your plans), but if I'm still here, I would love to see you and explore the connection further! :)

ROADRUNNER J and grizzly like this.
  11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]