Grizzly frolicks in the rain with Kira Rain

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, Dec 6, 2017.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Grizzly hung out with several of the other kitties until Kira got free.

Kira and Grizzly hung out in the parlour just chit chatting until the wee hours of the morning.

Now my memory is a bit foggy at this point but I do not think I had a chance to negoatied with Kiara which I will remedy on Thursday.

However I can tell you that Kira is very fun to chat with, youthful, energetic. We talked about everything not every day you meet someone who was on Jerry Springer.

If you love women that have curves, Kira has some amazingly beautiful curves. Reminds me of the song by The Jolly Rogers a pirate band

Kira is like a blonde goddess who loves to be worshipped and doted upon. She was very easy to talk to, down to earth, caring and genuine!

Kira I enjoyed talking with you and look forward to a tour to your chambers to negoatied. Thank you for your time, it was a pleasure meeting you!

2. ElainaGilbert
    Chat with Me

ElainaGilbert Your Luxury Blonde Companion (GFE,FETISH)

3. Oh my goodness!!! Thank you for the review!! This song is awesome!! I have never heard it before!! thanks for the visit and I hope you enjoyed your visit to the ranches!!

grizzly likes this.
  4. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

You are welcome! I enjoyed every minute of it and enjoyed getting to know you and everyone better! My visit was well worth and I cannot wait to visit again

KiraRain likes this.
  5. Well see you soon I know it!!♥♥♥

[​IMG]

grizzly likes this.