Greetings from Cloud 9, A Jade Capri Review

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sighkai, Jul 23, 2011.

1. [short.review]
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj6vagIyUQY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj6vagIyUQY</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

[full.review]

*Note* Apologies for the length, it's my first review!

Like many people, I first learned about the Bunny Ranch through HBO's Cathouse series. I would occasionally drop by the Bunny Ranch website to look at the pictures of the ladies and to read a Ranch Report here and there. I never thought about making the trip out to the ranch because I initially thought it was located near Vegas. :oops:

Anyway, with my birthday coming up, my friends planned a trip to Tahoe for some mountain biking, so we booked a hotel for this weekend. Unfortunately, I injured my knee playing soccer early last week and my doctor told me that I wouldn't be able to hit the trails. I didn't want to cancel the reservation because it had been a while since I last took a trip. I was trying to think of some other things I could do in the area while my friends biked. I remember finding out that the Bunny Ranch was actually near Reno, so I figured it would be a fun thing to check out.

Once I had my time and date set, I decided to finally create an account on these forums. It was here that my experience with Ms. Jade began. Not long after I had finished registering my username, I noticed that my inbox contained a new message. As you might guess, it was from none other than Jade Capri. I replied, thanking her for the warm welcome and did not think too much of it. However, we continued to send each other messages and she eventually learned that I was going to be in the area this weekend.

I was typing a message to her one night and I accidentally clicked the "call me" button instead of one of the other icons. Since it was late, I didn't notice it until Ms. Jade replied the next morning asking me to call her instead. (Whoops!) I told her I didn't mean to use that icon, but she said it was alright and that now I'd have someone to talk to. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I figured, what the heck, I'll give her a call when I arrive in Reno. So I did just that when I arrived, and we had a nice chat over the phone. I was a bit shy and nervous, but Ms. Jade was very patient and reassuring that there was nothing to worry about. She told me about the party that the Love Ranch was hosting on Friday night and encouraged me to come by. I was kind of hesitant because I was going to use that night to get over my nerves of visiting the Bunny Ranch the next day. Well, being the sweetheart she is, Ms. Jade said that if I came by, I could just hang out with her and that she would show me around and introduce me to some people. How could someone turn down an offer like that? Well, apparently, I could... but that would mean that I would have lost my mind. Since I knew I was sane, I started to get ready to go to the Love Ranch.

When I arrived, I was happily surprised to see that I was feeling a lot less nervous than I thought I'd be. From the moment I met Ms. Jade, she made me feel very comfortable. We briefly talked by the bar and she then took my hand and showed me around. We made our way back to the parlor and I had the pleasure of meeting Harold and Isurfer. Ms. Jade also took the time to introduce me to a number of ladies. I was also able to say hello to Dennis!

I don't exactly recall what happened next as Ms. Jade and I ended up in her room booking a party. HA. I'll leave the juicy details to the imagination, you'll just have to experience a party with her yourself. Though I will say that there were water breaks and blames being made on the altitude for said breaks :wink:

After our time was up, Ms. Jade accompanied me back to the parlor where we had some snacks and continued chatting for a while. I told her that I did not want to monopolize her time, but she stayed with me even though she didn't have to, even insisting on being by my side until I left that night.

I remember one review where a person said that they ended up having the best sleep that he had in a long time after having his party. For me, I was restless. I think Ms. Jade ninja'd my brain and put a picture of herself in its place, because every time I closed my eyes trying to get some sleep, I would see her - and let me tell you, that's not a bad thing! :)

All in all, I have to say that this whole experience was a whirlwind of unexpected events that culminated in very unforgettable evening with Ms. Jade. I am definitely looking forward to our next time together, hopefully sooner rather than later. Until then...

sighkai
    +1 to Jade Capri Fan Club

----------------------------
    Random Newbie Notes and Info
    ----------------------------
    - Harold and Isurfer are awesome, super friendly!
    - I was a little bummed I was ineligible for the Dennis Dollars promotion.
    - Ms. Jade needs a sign on her door that says "Dangerous Curves Ahead", and to steal a line from Kevinz - "PHEW"
    - Ruby Rae and Lucy Fire are gorgeous... I never told them my first two girlfriends were redheads. I see a potential party in the works!
    - Gillian is ridiculously hot in person!
    - Cami Parker and Barbie "I do hugs" Girl are sweethearts, their personalities are infectious - you can't help but smile when you're around them.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

You don't have to apologize sweetie!!! I am so happy that you made it, plus you got to meet all the great people that were in the party.
    I feel bad that you couldn't make it with your friends but at the same time happy about it.

That was funny!!! I was thinking... who should I call since I don't have any number... I actually thought that was a hint for me to give my cell number :D

I am really happy you didn't turned down my invitation to come in [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

You are a sweetheart and was worth it every minute. I hope you can make it again because now you would feel way more relax from the start. To bad you couldn't take my birthday present to you... the t-shirt. Don't worry I will come up with something way better.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I know exactly what happened but I am also will leave the details to our self. Snacks? lol... I went to the kitchen and had a piece of the chocolate cake...lol

I wanted you to feel comfortable and enjoy your time here plus it was the binning of your birthday present [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] and just so you know you will have to collect the rest of it :mrgreen:

BTW did you get our pic?
    That is to assure you will remember a long time to come :D
    Isn't the unexpected one of the best feelings? You weren't really planning but turned out to be great? I love those moments. I hope we can expend more time together... Only time will tell [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I don't have yet a Fan club but you are on my VIP list for sure.

I like what you wrote on the Ramdom NN&I

- Harold and Isurfer are awesome, super friendly! AGREED, SPECIAL PEOPLE.
    - I was a little bummed I was ineligible for the Dennis Dollars promotion. THAT WAS A BUMMER, I PROMISE THAT I WILL MAKE IT UP FOR YOU.
    - Ms. Jade needs a sign on her door that says "Dangerous Curves Ahead", and to steal a line from Kevinz - "PHEW" - I WILL TAKE CARE THE SIGN WITH THE WHEW!!!
    - Ruby Rae and Laci Ann are gorgeous... I never told them my first two girlfriends were redheads. I see a potential party in the works! RUBY IS A SWEETHEART AND I HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT LACI.
    - Gillian is ridiculously hot in person! SHE IS DAM SEXY
    - Cami Parker and Barbie "I do hugs" Girl are sweethearts, their personalities are infectious - you can't help but smile when you're around them. THEY ARE LIKE DOLLS...LOVE IT
    [/b]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

3. so glad u and jade had fun!! cant wait for my turn!!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He is so great!!! You would love him Lucy.

5. Juicy details?! We want to hear! ;)

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

This is some neat information, Thanks for sharing.

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think we can all be together in my room for that Ruby :twisted:
    What do you think?

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's a beautiful write up. Sighkai is special [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

it was, indeed, well written.

I have review envy.

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It really was. I guess that is what happens when it comes from the heart.
    Thank you BTW, it's very sweet of you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I have been missing you here. How are you doing Sighkai [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hey you... I hope things are good with you. What are you doing for Easter? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's Sunday and I though this review could use a picture. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

Russia Doll MESS UP MY BED WITH ME ;)

She is FUN to be around! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am glad I entertain you lol