Great times spent at the ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rabbit fluffer, Dec 11, 2007.

1. To any and all ladies and gentleman. I recently spent a wonderful day with close to fifteen of the Bunnies. I can personally tell you that all the ladies are great to talk to and have plenty to tell you. If you take the time to get to know them. They will certainly take care of you . I Believe they are all wonderful outside of the ranch on their own time as well. I would like to find out for sure one day. If you ever go to the ranch talking with one of the ladies first for even just ten minutes so you can get to know them and they get to know you . You won't regret it. And if your ever lucky enough to meet Dennis and or Ms Suzzette. they are both gret people to talk too. They are so nice in person. and love all the girls there so much. I hope one day to possibly follow in Dennis' footsteps. Well I have spent enough time talking so . I will let everyone else look at what I wrote and hopefully they will take to heart what I have said . And work with it when they visit the ranch. Sincerely Eric