Great time with Vanilla Frost

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ryder, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Well it has been a few days since I returned home from my first visit to the Bunny Ranch 2 last Saturday night. And I’d like to give Vanilla a special shout out. You were awesome girl!!! \:D/ That was one for the record books. Have a safe and happy Holiday.

If any of you gents are planning to visit the Bunny Ranches and Vanilla Frost is there. I’d definitely recommend a party with her. She’s lovely, fun, easy to talk to, and really gives it her all in the bedroom. She was a true joy to be with.

Lets hear it for Vanilla! =D>

[smilie=kiss of love.gif]

2. Never too late

Hey sexy man, I just finished reading the review you posted about me. You wrote wonderful comments about me - thank you. I had a blast with you too!
    You're probably wondering why it has taken me so long to post a reply. I just finally got registered a couple of days ago. I'm so excited that I can post now. Hope to be seeing more of you on the message board and here at the Bunny Ranch!

3. Back at you Girl

Hey, Vanilla It's good to see you posting. I've been and will be checking in from time, seeing whats up. No plans for another visit right now but that could change. Love the new hair, and I'm still smiling. :wink:

4. Re: Back at you Girl

Hey

Hey Ryder,
    I love to make you smile baby! Can't wait for our next date. Love ya babe.

Big Kisses,
    Vanilla

[smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I am glad you had a wonderful time with Sweet Vanilla!

6. I can hardly wait for our encounter this April, Velvettongue!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Vanilla is a beautiful woman and I know first-hand that she gives excellent parties! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. TY Natalia. I love partying with you. That four-some we had 3 weeks ago was soooo much fun. What an awesome couple. We have had several parties together and every time we rock the house!!

9. Awesome review!

10. Thank you handsome!!! I'm glad to see you back on the boards, I've missed you!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. bumpity bump bump :mrgreen: