Great Time with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by chrisgo, May 24, 2013.

1. I finally had the pleasure of partying with Jade Capri. I contacted her beforehand and enjoyed getting to know her a bit through email before meeting up. She was very friendly and forthcoming, adding to the experience of meeting her in person. Her pictures were great, but she's even better in person. She understandably hides it for privacy, but she has a beautiful face, a pretty smile and gorgeous lips. We spent a fair amount of time talking in the lobby and there was no rush to head off to the room to negotiate and get started. Jade was easy to talk to, a good conversationalist, and has a very calming personality. She'll cater to just about anything you could want, and we quickly agreed on a fair price for a "girl friend experience". I recommend Jade for those who want a quality experience and can't wait to party with her again.

Jade is the perfect combination of fit and curvy. Her soft skin feels nice to the hands all over, but what really impressed me was her dexterity and athelticism. Jade introduced me to asian cowgirl, something i had never experienced before but am a big fan of now. Our party was fun, non-rushed and genuinely enjoyable. She was very attentive, allowed multiple positions and made sure I was having a good time. I also like to make sure we're both having fun and she was very open about what made her feel good which added to the experience. I have nothing but good memories and can't overstate what a great time I had emotionally and physically.

2. I want a party with Jade! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

3. I've been lucky to have a few two girl parties with Jade, she is very comforting. I agree, she is by far better in person in both looks & personality! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Asian cowgirl - yeah, that looks like my kind of position being a boob lover. :D

5. What a lovely review Chrisgo, Jade is certainly a sweetheart and an amazing lady. It's probably a good thing she covers her face in the photo's other wise we would probably never be able to book an appointment since the line for Jade start down in Vegas. :lol: Glad you had a wonderful time.

6. Very true about her covering her face, hehe. If she did not cover her face and eyes (in my opinion her most beautiful physical features, though there are many) I have no doubt she would be even more wildly successful than she already is. I really respect her for that choice.

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Anytime beautiful.

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We been lucky, because I consider my self lucky too. Thank you for the beautiful comment. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That is a fun position because you can also watch the whole thing :twisted:

11. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I'm very visual! :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

And that is a way to see everything :twisted:

13. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I love the sound of that! :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am glad you do [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Great review and I'm a fan of the asian cowgirl now to!

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you :)
    I remember when you asked for it. :D

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me