REVIEW Great party with Piper Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JC04978, Jul 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JC04978
    Chat with Me

JC04978 Active Member

I was trying to set up a trip to Reno and wanted to make a visit out to one of the Ranches during my stay. As usual I got online and started browsing over all the beautiful young ladies. Yes, I had some great parties with other ladies before, but I always like to look. I made my way to the Sagebrush website and there she was, a beautiful and petite Piper. I remember when I was first trying to decide about visiting one of the Ranches, Piper was one of the young ladies that I wanted to see. I was so nervous then. Anyway, back to planning my trip, I browsed back over her profile and drooled over some of her pictures I am pretty sure. Piper takes some amazing pictures. I clicked on the Contact Me button and started writing a brief email to her. After I was finished writing I hit the submit button and off it went. It wasn't long after, I think the next day, I got a nice little email back from Piper and the ball started rolling. After a couple emails back and forth I had made up my mind about seeing Piper. I finally got my dates set and called in a deposit to secure a time with her. I got into Reno on a Friday evening. I made it to my hotel and got all settled in and called the Sagebrush to get a ride set up for the next day to go see Piper. I got picked up at my hotel the next afternoon and was finally off to meet this beautiful red haired beauty. A quick ride from Reno and we were pulling up to the Sagebrush, actually a little early. I had never been to the Sagebrush and was excited and interested in visiting. I got buzzed in at the gate and greeted at the door. I took a seat at the bar and ordered a drink. I still get a little nervous for some reason and it helps me calm the nerves a little bit. I chatted with the lovely bartender while Piper was getting ready. It wasn't too long and Piper came to the bar and greeted me. She is beautiful. Very petite and super sexy. We chatted at the bar for a few minutes before making our way back to her room. I already knew that I wanted to party with her within the first minute of meeting her. We ended up deciding on a little longer and better party and ended up in the VIP room. It was very nice. A nice big Jacuzzi tub, a huge walk in shower, a nice big bed and the room itself was enormous. Piper is amazing. She is very beautiful. Sexy ink on her petite gorgeous body. We had a great time. She is a great person and knows how to show you a great time. She really made me feel comfortable and got me lost in just being with her. Email her. Talk to her. Visit with her. You will want to party with her.

BigAlbowski, jax and Ghost13 like this.