REVIEW Great Party with Lanie Lynn @ KitKat

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Miller, Jul 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Lanie is a jewel and I am so lucky that I got to meet and party with her.

I visited the ranch with very low expectations because being a long weekend many of the ladies had taken off at other brothels. The host called the ladies for a line up and I immediately saw a very young, petite woman wearing a cute smile on a lovely face. I was awestruck with her appearance and I knew I wanted to spend time with her. They asked me to wait because other girls were rushing up for the line up, but I had already made up my decision. I pointed out to Lanie.

She came forward to grab my hand and led through the tunnel like hallways still wearing that beautiful smile. She made me comfortable on her couch and sat on my lap leaning forward to reach into my ear. "Prrrrr... this is my cat voice" she said. I laughed and was a good conversation starter. Unlike other girls Lanie did not haggle a lot and negotiation was straight forward. I like it this way because too much of negotiation and haggling turns me off and I simply walk away. I am there to party and not to buy a car.

I had a very good time with her and the session was like a dream come true. She's very energetic and won't give up until you are completely satisfied. And the best thing is she enjoys as much as you do and this makes it even better. Later she suggested that we shower together and I was more than happy to. Still in our towels we came out of the bathroom and lied down on the bed talking and exchanging personal experiences.

Dear Lanie - Thank you so much for showing me a great time. I cannot wait to return back to Reno to meet and spend more time with you.

tuch2881, Scarface, LanieLynn and 4 others like this.
  2. 1hairluvr
    Chat with Me

1hairluvr Well-Known Member

I have agree with you 100%.
    Lanie is very, very beautiful sexy full of energy, and very genuine,and knows how to give a great party.

LanieLynn likes this.
  3. LanieLynn
    Chat with Me

LanieLynn Lanie Lynn @kitkatranch.com

Thank you for the review!!:D Hope to see you again soon!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

4. LanieLynn
    Chat with Me

LanieLynn Lanie Lynn @kitkatranch.com

Always love seeing you as well! (;

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk