Good Luck Ladies, I'm Waiting Anxiously Myself

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Some of you guys are really beautiful. I hope we will all see each other at The Ranch in the near future. I know it can take awhile to hear from them though. [​IMG]

2. Yeah. I am a tad impatient but, it's worth the wait in this case. Hope to meet you someday.

3. Yeah I Know

Yeah, I know. This definitely seems like the best place to work. I hope to meet you too.

4. just thought I would drop in and say hi ladies!! we are all in the same spot..anxiously awaiting that life changing phone call!! you are both beautiful, and i hope we will get a chance to meet each other out at the ranch! good luck and best wishes to you both and all the other ladies trying so hard to get there!

5. Thank you for dropping by. I saw your pics online. You are beautiful as well. Good luck to you.

6. Good Luck Ladies! I have looked at all of your pics and you are all very beautiful. Just try to be patient...easier said than done! If you have any questions, feel free to pm me. I am new at the ranch, but will answer any questions I can. Best Wishes to all of you! xoxo...CoCo

7. Thank you for your reply. I'm going to pm you with some questions.