REVIEW Go with the fine China

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Perseus, Aug 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

@ChinaDoll

I should have posted this a while ago, but “reviewing” women and publishing it is not exactly in my comfort zone.

I first noticed China from her first appearance on livestream in early May. She’s obviously beautiful, but from livestream I could tell that we would very likely connect intellectually, and that is the most important factor for me. I appeared at SBR late at night a few days later to see her, and discovered that my first impression earlier was correct. We spent quite a while talking before and after, with management giving us the evil eye after a while for talking too much.

One thing in person that comes through much better than in media is her beautiful smile. Its a real joy to see up-close, and an emotional high for me. I enjoy being close and listening to her quiet breathing and, uhh, at times, not so quiet breathing (heh heh). I think our connection has solidified between visits through PM. Meanwhile, she has revitalized some emotions in me which I appreciate, and I have learned a few things from her that I would not have imagined ahead of time, uhhh, for example, about vibrators (heh heh, again).

Bottom line is that the best endorsement I can give is the fact that I’ve partied with her multiple times even though I’m not local and getting there isn’t that easy. In addition, we are working out the logistics for an outdate that is a little more complicated than average, especially given my schedule.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  2. Sounds lovely Perseus. I can't wait to hear about the outdate you're planning.

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2017-8-23_17-26-3.jpeg ITHIN IT IS WONDERFUL WHEN YOU CAN MAKE A CONNECTION LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!