Glasses or no Glasses?

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by summersage, Jul 10, 2019.

?

Glasses or No Glasses?

1. Glasses are cute, fun, and sexy

89.7%
  2. Glasses are not my preference

10.3%
  1. I have always been blind as a bat, so I wear contacts or glasses. Do you wear glasses or were you born blessed with perfect vision?!

What is your personal preference- glasses or no glasses?

I think glasses can be fun and sexy!! ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Matty5, kmerrill, Old Nick and 11 others like this.
  2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

It was hard to decide! Depends on my mood and what we decide to do! I find kissing easier without glasses getting in the way but if we were doing a naughty librarian roleplay than glasses all the way.

3. Summer,
    I started wearing glasses when I turned 40. I was afraid of poking my eyes out putting in contacts.

4. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

It depends on the person. I know some people who have to wear glasses. Some will wear glasses, some will wear contracts.. I myself have to wear glasses, like it or not!

5. All the better to see your pretty blue eyes, Summer! :)

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  6. Glasses or no, you are one beautiful lady.

7. You are definitely gorgeous either way!! xoxox

8. Either way you are gorgeous. I kinda like the glasses though lol

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  9. Glasses are super super cute on you!

XOXO
    Sandi

10. you look gorgeous with or without glasses. i was born with clear vision; i've always been 20/25. while i was in the Navy, i began to grow moles on my eyes so, even though i test out at 20/25, my vivion is super blurry. they found one mole, while i was in the Navy, and two more on my other eye, this last December. my optometrist says that they don't look cancerous, monitoring for which i have to see him every six months, and they don't seem to still be growing in population, but i developed them super early from the average person who gets them and, he says, there will likely grow more moles over time.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

11. Entice Love
    Chat with Me

Entice Love Well-Known Member

Your glasses are so cute! If I wore glasses I’d take you with me to pick them out because I love your style. You look Marilyn Monroe -ish

12. I don't like glasses on me but, my eyes don't handle contacts well, so it's specs or blurry vision. On ladies I'm with I don't prefer glasses, but I don't dislike them. I 9ften take mine off because it feels like looking through a window.

13. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

You are beautiful either way. Although you definitely are able to pull off the glasses look exceptionally well!

I've never had glasses or contacts! I'm curious if it will stay that way as I get older.

14. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

You are undeniable gorgeous either way! But I’ve always thought glasses are a nice touch.

15. I say glasses! But you have such an amazing physique! Your feminine curves are so beautiful.

16. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Book with this Blonde Bombshell while you have the chance gentlemen!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Xoxo,

[​IMG]

17. UGHHH I really couldn't decide on this one! You are so adorable both ways!

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

No glasses!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. you look great either way @summersage, pictures are very cute also by the way.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Yes! Glasses on a woman are so sexy Summer. And.. You are no exception! You are beautiful either way, So depending on what mood we are setting in the bedroom.. We will see how long they stay on!
    I faced my fears & had eye surgery. Now I don’t have to keep losing or sitting on mine!

21. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

You're gorgeous with and without glasses! Love Summer [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. It waa hard to decide but the glasses look is like a nerdy innocent virgin look... Without glasses is like come and bang me and do whatever... But you look amazing in both of the pics though... I chose the glasses look cause of the innocent virgin look...

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I like with no glasses[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

I like no glasses.
    You are gorgeous [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. I like both! You look gorgeous either way! Book your party today with @summersage [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You look sexy and adorable both ways!!! Book your fabulous party with @summersage today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

I have prescription glasses myself and have them on nearly all day. As your question is concerned. I like women with glasses on. I think it's sexy.

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You are a very sexy adorable person both in glasses and no glasses!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

I think you look VERY sexy in your glasses...

30. I like glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Matty5
    Chat with Me

Matty5 Active Member

Yup glasses and naked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

You are so beautiful, both look amazing.