Give SomeOne a KISS Today - Muah Muah Muah

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JadeCapri, Oct 5, 2010.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

GIVE SOMEONE A KISS TODAY - Muah Muah Muah Muah

GIVE SOMEONE A KISS TODAY

The original poster was Jenai Simone, what happen to be my "big" sister, funny because she is a petite short girl :)
    She was always so nice to me and made me few welcomed. She helped me on my very first negotiation that end up with the poor guy leaving ( he was nervous, I was nervous hehe)
    Jenai has retired now, but who knows, maybe she come back.
    I will be taking care this thread and sending my kisses to everyone that post or visit here ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    Andy1281, piperrae, JC04978 and 2 others like this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Moving Monday kisses for the luscious lips of Laci Ann, Lady Anna, Lola, Mona, Willow, Layla, Camille, Chase, Six, Victoria, Alexandra, Molly, Stevie, Natalia, Christie, Auna, McKenna, Tiffany, Jupiter and, Tamela! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DawnDavenport and Entice Love like this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: Give SomeOne a KISS Today - Muah Muah Muah Muah M

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Kisses to Air Force Amy And Caressa Kisses!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

TITTY TUESDAY KISSES for Brooke, Pantera, Willow, Gillian, Sybil, Abby, Shelby, Sindy, Russia Doll, Nikki, Roxanne, Athena Lee, Jill Chandler, Kimberly, Ruby, McKenna, Six, Taylor Morgan.... RANDY RYDER, JADE CAPRI, and CJX!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MelissaKiss likes this.
  5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Kisses to Natalia Qing!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Alice Little, Bunny Ranch

Kisses to my lively sagebrush sister, Cumisha!

AryaBlack likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Torrid Tuesday kisses for the lips of Jade Capri, Katrina Marie, Ruby Rae, Ally, Cherry, Kimberly, Savannah, Demmi, Russia Doll, Austin, Brandi, Sindy, Remy, Piper, Marie, Jessa, Adaline and, Jill!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tacit Tuesday kisses for the luscious lips of Laci Ann, Lady Anna, Lola, Mona, Willow, Layla, Camille, Chase, Six, Victoria, Alexandra, Molly, Stevie, Natalia, Christie, Auna, McKenna, Tiffany, Jupiter and, Tamela! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. jennajayden
    Chat with Me

jennajayden Well-Known Member

10. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

HAPPY HUMP DAY KISSES for Brooke, Pantera, Willow, Gillian, Sybil, Abby, Shelby, Sindy, Russia Doll, Nikki, Roxanne, Athena Lee, Jill Chandler, Kimberly, Ruby, McKenna, Six, Taylor Morgan.... RANDY RYDER, JADE CAPRI, and CJX!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Wild Wednesday kisses for the lips of Jade Capri, Katrina Marie, Ruby Rae, Ally, Cherry, Kimberly, Savannah, Demmi, Russia Doll, Austin, Brandi, Sindy, Remy, Piper, Marie, Jessa, Adaline and, Jill!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Wicked Wednesday kisses for the luscious lips of Laci Ann, Lady Anna, Lola, Mona, Willow, Layla, Camille, Chase, Six, Victoria, Alexandra, Molly, Stevie, Natalia, Christie, Auna, McKenna, Tiffany, Jupiter and, Tamela! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Kisses to Alice Little!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

14. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

THONG THURSDAY KISSES for Brooke, Pantera, Willow, Gillian, Sybil, Abby, Shelby, Sindy, Russia Doll, Nikki, Roxanne, Athena Lee, Jill Chandler, Kimberly, Ruby, McKenna, Six, Taylor Morgan.... RANDY RYDER, JADE CAPRI, and CJX!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Thrilling Thursday kisses for the lips of Jade Capri, Katrina Marie, Ruby Rae, Ally, Cherry, Kimberly, Savannah, Demmi, Russia Doll, Austin, Brandi, Sindy, Remy, Piper, Marie, Jessa, Adaline and, Jill!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thoughtful Thursday kisses for the luscious lips of Laci Ann, Lady Anna, Lola, Mona, Willow, Layla, Camille, Chase, Six, Victoria, Alexandra, Molly, Stevie, Natalia, Christie, Auna, McKenna, Tiffany, Jupiter and, Tamela! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Kisses to Jade Capri!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

18. Re: Give SomeOne a KISS Today - Muah Muah Muah Muah M

Kiss kiss to:

Kimberly Love [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Ivy Mae [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jade Capri [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Shelby Star [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jill Chandler [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I want to send Thursday Kisses to a few special ladies

Lily Lovecraft at the SBR - Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah

Miss Isis Stone at the Sagebrush - Isis Kisses for days

Bridget Glass at MLBR - Under the Mistletoe in Dcember Kisses

20. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

I send this kiss to my bunnies I can't get enough of Carsssa Kisses, Remy Martin, Hollywood(Hot ass that is), Sindy Sky, Sybil Stallone, Kandi McCarty, Ivy May, Sara Greenmore, Jade Capri all you ladies do is bring pleasure to others I hope I can at least give some back provided your a good girl!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

FREAKY FRIDAY KISSES for Brooke, Pantera, Willow, Gillian, Sybil, Abby, Shelby, Sindy, Russia Doll, Nikki, Roxanne, Athena Lee, Jill Chandler, Kimberly, Ruby, McKenna, Six, Taylor Morgan.... RANDY RYDER, JADE CAPRI, and CJX!

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Frisky Friday kisses for the lips of Jade Capri, Katrina Marie, Ruby Rae, Ally, Cherry, Kimberly, Savannah, Demmi, Russia Doll, Austin, Brandi, Sindy, Remy, Piper, Marie, Jessa, Adaline and, Jill!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Forthright Friday kisses for the luscious lips of Laci Ann, Lady Anna, Lola, Mona, Willow, Layla, Camille, Chase, Six, Victoria, Alexandra, Molly, Stevie, Natalia, Christie, Auna, McKenna, Tiffany, Jupiter and, Tamela! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Kisses to Ruby Rae!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

25. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

SENSATIONAL SATURDAY KISSES for Brooke, Pantera, Willow, Gillian, Sybil, Abby, Shelby, Sindy, Russia Doll, Nikki, Roxanne, Athena Lee, Jill Chandler, Kimberly, Ruby, McKenna, Six, Taylor Morgan.... RANDY RYDER, JADE CAPRI, and CJX!

26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Kisses to Jill Chandler!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

27. jennajayden
    Chat with Me

jennajayden Well-Known Member

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Simmering Saturday kisses for the lips of Jade Capri, Katrina Marie, Ruby Rae, Ally, Cherry, Kimberly, Savannah, Demmi, Russia Doll, Austin, Brandi, Sindy, Remy, Piper, Marie, Jessa, Adaline and, Jill!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Sinful Saturday kisses for the luscious lips of Laci Ann, Lady Anna, Lola, Mona, Willow, Layla, Camille, Chase, Six, Victoria, Alexandra, Molly, Stevie, Natalia, Christie, Auna, McKenna, Tiffany, Jupiter and, Tamela! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Kisses for Ruby, Kimberly, and Jade [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

SMOKIN HOT SUNDAY KISSES for Brooke, Pantera, Willow, Gillian, Sybil, Abby, Shelby, Sindy, Russia Doll, Nikki, Roxanne, Athena Lee, Jill Chandler, Kimberly, Ruby, McKenna, Six, Taylor Morgan.... RANDY RYDER, JADE CAPRI, and CJX!

32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Kisses to All the Ladies today!!!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Subtle Sunday kisses for the lips of Jade Capri, Katrina Marie, Ruby Rae, Ally, Cherry, Kimberly, Savannah, Demmi, Russia Doll, Austin, Brandi, Sindy, Remy, Piper, Marie, Jessa, Adaline and, Jill!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Sizzling Sunday kisses for the luscious lips of Laci Ann, Lady Anna, Lola, Mona, Willow, Layla, Camille, Chase, Six, Victoria, Alexandra, Molly, Stevie, Natalia, Christie, Auna, McKenna, Tiffany, Jupiter and, Tamela! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Thanks. Kisses back to you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]