REVIEW Gigi. Highly recommend

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Mav, May 4, 2016.

1. Mav
    Chat with Me

Mav New Member

I had the exceptional pleasure of a 45 minute visit with Gigi in mid April.

I had no idea what a girlfriend experience really was (compared to advertising). With Gigi, GFEs are one of the great experiences on earth.

Gigi welcomes me graciously and warmly. Gigi was friendly and funny. The conversation was great.

Even without makeup, Gigi is an ageless, naturally beautiful, fit, petit Chinese lady with a great smile with the cutest dimples. Hee pictures don't do her justice. Her skin is white like china. Her figure is much better, too. Her hair is dyed blond starting halfway down and going to ends. Meh.

Gigi couldn't do enough to make my visit spectacular. She was very attentive to the smallest details from room temperature to pillows under my head to finding that knot in my back. (I was really tired and cramped from the road.) She brought enough energy and seething sexuality for me and a couple of other bunnies. I briefly considers a duo, but, no, I wanted Gigi, the whole Gigi, and nothing but Gigi.

She did not disappoint.

It's not appropriate to kiss and tell, but she's a great kisser. A GREAT kisser. Great massage. Great tease. She feels great. Her body is a natural work of sensual art. She responses to what i wanted and conformed to my desires. And — She is a dynamo. She was almost too hot for me.

I highly recommend.

If I knew she was leaving LRN early, I would've rearranged my schedule and had at least a couple of more parties with her.

I posted a review the day after my visit, but it didn't show on this forum.

GiGi and more likes this.
  2. Wow... great review!
    Wish I had the chance to meet this wonderful lady before she left!!
    :) the GFE is the absolute best, glad she was good to you!

GiGi and more likes this.
  3. Dear Mav, it was very nice sweet lovely warm meeting you as well. I did hope do not miss you but I was scheduled to leave. You are very kind really sweet gentleman! And thank you for the morning coffee! XOXO