Ghost Hunting-would you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by grizzly, Oct 7, 2019.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I have an opportunity to ghost hunt this weekend with a couple world reknown ghost hunters/lectures at the infamous Sallie House as seen on Ghost Adventures along with many other groups.

I first get to attend a Lecture by Dustin Pari of Ghost Hunters fame and Cindy Kaza a evidential medium.

Than using there equipment we get to investigate the Infamous Sallie house, where those who visit can end up with awesome evidence.

If given the opportunity to use professional equipment like you see on TV ghost shows would you? Would you spend your day off investigating with 2 professional paranormal investigators?

This house has at least 4 confirmed natural deaths and possibly some Satanic rituals took place according to the research I have done.

I will upload photos after the event and let you know how I fared!!

2. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

Would I? Hell to the fuck yeah I would. Only requirement would be that I am BAF so I can see everything there

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

grizzly likes this.
  3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

If I was given the opportunity to go I would for sure. So many places have history to them and to go and see if there is any signs of the past would be very fascinating. Looking forward to seeing the pictures you took Grizzly.

grizzly likes this.
  4. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Nope. I don't mess with that stuff. When I lived in England I was friends with a self proclaimed witch and I saw way to many strange things happen in her flat. Don't want to mess with that stuff no more.

Built tough and grizzly like this.
  5. Hell yeah this sounds amazing!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

grizzly likes this.
  6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Hell yeah, bro!

There’s an event happening at Antelope Island that most of my circle of friends is interested in!

grizzly likes this.
  7. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Unfortunately Cindy had to cancel but I get to ghost with Dustin of Ghost hunters fame.

Some fun responses...I cannot blame you Ragazo

8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Sorry @grizzly ..... That would have been awesome!

grizzly likes this.
  9. I would most definitely. There is an abandoned house in my hometown that is rumored to be haunted that I'm planning to check out soon

grizzly likes this.
  10. FinleyWest
    Chat with Me

FinleyWest Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it.

Yesss! In that situation I wouldn't feel so afraid and I'd give it a go.

grizzly likes this.
  11. Arthur Dent
    Chat with Me

Arthur Dent Well-Known Member

Sure, I'd give it a go.

grizzly likes this.