REVIEW GFE with Lena Haze

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TheCollector1988, Oct 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. This past Wednesday I ventured up to the alien cathouse to meet Lena Haze. When I first arrived I was feeling a little bit nervous. When she came out to get me she looked amazing. Negotiations went smoothly and it was pretty much what I expected to pay. Lena’s calmness put my nerves at ease.

The party started with us stripping down and having a glass of Champagne. Lena has the smoothest silkiest skin that I can say that I have ever felt. It was great to feel every inch of her body. She has a laugh you can’t forget and giggles you just want to hear again.

Soon after the romping on the bed started. We did various positions at various intensity levels. After the romps we cuddled for a little bit. Afterwards we hit the bubble bath to have more Champaign and relax and cuddle with more back rubs for Lena, she loves back rubs. We proceeded to rinse off in the shower and before I knew it the two hours were up.

I had a really great time with Lena. Would like to party with her again someday.

Joe C.

2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Glad your visit went so smoothly, @TheCollector1988! Champagne is a great addition to a party with a lovely lady! ;)

TheCollector1988 likes this.
  3. Lena_Haze
    Chat with Me

Lena_Haze Alien Cathouse - Las Vegas Xoxo

I had such a wonderful time with you and I cant wait to see you again!!

TheCollector1988 likes this.
  4. I can't wait to see you again to!