REVIEW GFE Sex & Bubble bath with Know Me

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Niceguy Eddie, Aug 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Last night after my usual party, I had a bubble bath with Know Me. Her listed handle here is Know Me, not Knowme: http://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?members/know-me.7325/

We started with our usual making out, mutual oral, foreplay. Know Me really loves to suck cock (by what she has told me and what she has demonstrated in 4 parties) and loves to fuck. We started Missionary, then switched to her on top. She really knows some amazing ways to move. We then switched to doggie and I had her lay on her stomach while I continued to do her doggie, until I had an awesome climax.

Know me had some bath bomb that turns the water blue. It has some chemicals that supposedly make your skin smooth. We dropped it in the bath and took a leisurely dip. Know Me is super animated and fun to talk to. We spoke a lot about films among other things. Later, when we were hanging out on the parlor and porch, I introduced her to some video clips of films she is not familiar with on Youtube. She is very fun to hang out with, be it in the bed room or out, and gives an awesome party. I also got to chill with her and her friend, the awesomely beautiful Tiara Tae.

tuch2881 likes this.
  2. I love reading your review about Know Me! so many details. just what I like. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

I forgot to post the picture:

Knowme Bath.JPG

4. she is so beautiful with her long hair :)

5. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

You are right, Tiara. She also looks sexy with her hair in pulled back or her hair braided.

TiaraTae likes this.
  6. she can rock any hair style and look like a goddess!

7. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

I actually liked her hair in braids. She can pass for a college student. Bubble baths are great when you don't flood the room.