About Me GETTING TO KNOW DAISY DREAM

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by DaisyDream, Sep 18, 2019.

1. I grew up in Miami and I'm a "World Traveler". I've visited France, Argentina, Cuba, Caribbean, Haiti, Columbia and Spain. I'm a mix of Cuban, Haitian and Caribbean. I love animals, love water sports such as surfing, scuba diving, water polo and deep sea fishing. I love romantic dinner and walks on the beach. I've never been in snow but I would love to learn to ski or snowboard. I love jazz, indy, R&B and classic rock. My all time favorite film is "Reservoir Dogs" by Quentin Tarantino. I love him!!! I love cooking Caribbean food...specifically "Fried Yucca". I would love to cook a "Romantic Dinner" for you. I love giving massage, bubble baths with champagne.

My favorite flowers are: Tulips and Sunflowers

My favorite perfume: Daisy by Marc Jacobs

My favorite dogs are: Beagles and Schnauzers

My favorite Vacation location is Oranjestad, Aruba for there perfect year round weather and the colorful architecture.

My ideal Out Date would be going to Lake Tahoe aboard the MS Dixie for a "Romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise. Since I'm not from this area, can somebody show me around?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JazzyVonn and JuniperJones like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info @DaisyDream!!! Book your fabulous party with @DaisyDream with many memorable experience to cum!!! Have @DaisyDream make your dreams cum true today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It’s my pleasure and I’m here to help you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

5. Sunflowers are awesome! Sunset dinners are everything!! Book this Gem @DaisyDream ASAP!!!

DaisyDream likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Welcome to the "Family" my "Little Sister"!!! I'll be here for you through your transition!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]