About Me Get to know Kylie Rose

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KylieRose, Oct 3, 2019.

?

What's your favorite feature on a woman?

1. Eyes

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. Breasts

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. Legs

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Lips

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

To My Client,

I am so happy to meet you. My name is Kylie Rose I am a petite bunny at 4’10, I have long brown hair and seductive hazel eyes. I am in my mid-20s but I also look rather young. I cannot wait to show you my fit body with perky size 32 B breasts. I take good care of my body and love to do yoga every morning. I am well versed in various fetishes. I have the tiniest feet and have to search far and wide for shoes at a women’s size 4. If you have a foot fetish I am the perfect girl for you. I enjoy reading, writing and being in nature. I would love to enjoy an outdate with you and go hiking. I also love to be pampered we could also go on an outdate where we go for a nice dinner. There are many possibilities and so many new and exciting adventures. No two experiences are alike and I promise when you come to visit me you each time will be a rush. I am bisexual and I love to have 2 girl experiences so if a threesome is something you have to check off your bucket-list please consider me as part of your fantasy.

I am available at the bunny ranch until October 23rd :)

Book me while I am here !!

JuniperJones, TiredFrog and Lake Show like this.