About Me GET LOST IN A BOOK TONIGHT...OR LOST IN ME ;)

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by summersage, Aug 14, 2019.

?

Do you prefer to read an eBook or to read a paper book?

Poll closed Aug 21, 2019.
  1. eBook

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. paper book

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. I am writing this thread to share my love of reading with you guys!! In the past, with full time school all year round, I have not had much to to read. So, this summer, since I am not taking any classes, I decided to make it a goal to read more! I bought a couple of books and read them, and then to keep even more motivated, I took a trip to Barnes and Noble and had a little shopping spree! I love to read books for many reasons: to gain knowledge on a specific subject, for self growth and improvement, to escape reality and enter a new world, and to see others' perspectives on things!! :)

A couple of my current reads are:
    -"Everything Happens for a Reason"
    -"Atomic Habits"

Now that I love to read even more than I did in the past, I have a new goal to read a book a week, and to soon have so many books that I will need to buy a cute bookshelf and fill it up! :)

What type of books interest you?
    What are you currently reading?

Hmm could I pass for a sexy librarian in this photo?? ;)
    [​IMG]

2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

damn boo youre so sexy.. love it <3

summersage likes this.
  3. Thank you for the love Juniper, you gorgeous girl !!

4. A book a week is a great goal, Summer! You can do it! :)

5. I love reading books as well, i know what you mean! They really are a great little escape :)

6. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Barnes and Noble can always do that to me too. After work sometimes I'll walk to it and sit for a bit and look at books. I want to buy so many.
    I like Military History, Sci Fi, Fantasy, a little bit of Manga.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! I like reading book about health, travel, romance and investing tips!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Paper book all the way! Just got recommendations on some books to help educate on the topic of open relationships. Can’t wait to get reading!