Funtime with Ruby Rae (April 2018)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Jun 3, 2018.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Ruby is an amazing woman! I have been partying with Ruby every year when I came to Carson ever since she first started working at the ranch. Actually this is also my first time visiting a brothel. Ruby is one of the reason I decided to make this trip happen. I have seen Ruby changed throughout the years for the better. She is more mature and more open.I was very excited to see Ruby on this trip.

When I arrived to the ranch I was so excited and patiently waiting for Ruby at the parlor. When she came out to greet me she looked just as beautiful as I last seen her. We went to the VIP room to catchup a bit before we negotiated which didn't take long. We had very nice conversations and I felt very relax with her. She has a wonderful smile and a unique laugh. I love to tease her just get a cute reaction from her. With all the conversations and the laughing it was hard to get serious. But, once Ruby could stop laughing we get into a serious and intimate mood. I had a wonderful time as always, then we went to relax in the jacuzzi for a bit then relax on the bed.

Ruby it has always been fun and amazing partying with you and looking for more future parties. xoxo

Broadhildt, RubyRae, AveryLee and 2 others like this.
  2. It is good to watch the growth of others!
    It's a pleasure to work with her :)!

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

spanky1234 likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

A unique laugh?! Oh god hahahaha. I had such a great time with you this day! Lots of fun :) xoxoxo

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  5. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Hopefully many more to come. Every time we meet, you manage to take out a little more shyness out of me and being more open.

6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Celebrate the holidays with @RubyRae today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]