REVIEW Fun times with Grace Cee

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by East Lake Rider, Sep 3, 2018.

1. A few months ago I had a chance to party with the amazing @Grace Cee. I've been following her for a while on the message board and social media. It was my first time with her and also the first time I ever put down a deposit to see a lady. I’m really bad at commitment and planning ahead in my real life. Something that my ranch visits are helping me to overcome.

Her youthful energy was refreshing. We showered together before our GFE party, which was a blast. (How can you not enjoy bathing with a beautiful woman!?)

Our in-bed activities were just as enjoyable. Mmm...

She got a bottle of champagne for me, even though she can't drink yet, which was so thoughtful. I'm a lightweight and don't drink that much, especially in the middle of the day. I only had a glass. Looking back, the only thing I would have done differently was skip the booze. Just being with her was intoxicating enough ;)

Thanks for a fun time Grace!

Oh, and check out her new blog post:
    www.bunnyranch.com/blog/vote-for-dennis-hof-grace-cee/

pantera, Grace Cee and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. Hey baby! Thank you so much for this sweet review (; Next time lets just get some soda pops ahaha those are free too! I hope that you're doing well! Can't wait to see you again<3 <3 email me so we can catch up(;
    Xoxoxoxoxo

East Lake Rider likes this.