"Friendsgiving" with Air Force Amy!!! A legend!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by s1ngleb4rrel, Dec 4, 2021.

1. I had such an amazing time with Air Force Amy this past weekend! I definitely plan to see her again this month. She is so beautiful and sexy. she also gave me one of her famous upside down blow jobs---out of this world! I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. She is definitely a legend, and I love all of her photos on this website. xoxo

2. I'm so glad you could make it for our Friendsgiving. Now that you know I can bake, I think you are going to fall harder for me than any other man on the planet. I will bake and cook and feed you and dance for you do anything you ever ever want between the sheets too. Anytime, any place. You are my favorite ginger and bread man! lol.

Thank you so much for your kindness and your generosity and all your flattery too.

I think you are the most handsome man I have ever met in my whole life!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Aweeee thank you for the compliment, Amy! You are so sweet and kind! I definitely enjoy spoiling you! I would like to take you out for dinner, if you have a favorite restaurant.

4. I do have a favorite restaurant. I would love to go with you to the Edgewater in Lake Tahoe or Prime in Las Vegas.

5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

She gave you a what? Upside down? Okay, I guess I'll have to see it myself to believe it

tahoebigbear likes this.

6. Oh yeah! That is my signature move baby!