Friend Zoned!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sonja, Jun 15, 2018.

1. sonja
    Chat with Me

sonja Point your erection in my direction Staff Member

Has it happened to you?

Was it good, bad, indifferent?

I found myself getting "friend-zoned" by a couple of people communicating with me about coming to the brothel. That phrase never entered my mind & I was cool about the honesty of focus. I'm always happy when a lady in my house gets a new admirer.

But then I saw this picture on FB...and I got to wondering. Is it just a girl thing that I'm not that frustrated about being "friend-zoned"? I've weighed that out and often, I still really enjoy the human I'm never going to play with in bed, for their mind, personality, or whatever other treasure they have beyond their bits and pieces. It's not a rejection to me - just a re-classification. But for guys & other working girls... how do you feel about it?

Friend zone.jpg

thunderstorm, Bobbi Besos and Tom Cat like this.
  2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! Been there. I’ve had women just string me along, making me think there’s a possibility of something deeper. When I get the hint that things aren’t happening and I start making distance, the bull crap intensifies.

There was one girl who would go out of her way to taunt my then single ass, and try to prevent any hook up I might make. She also used to dump her boyfriend problems on me. She cut that crap when she got married, but I digress. She had the misfortune of calling me on my way to Wells. Or I had the misfortune of answering.

Her: Nick, where are you?
    Me: In Nevada.
    Her: What are you doing there?!
    Me: What I want.
    Her: You didn’t tell me you were going there today!
    Me: We’re not in a relationship, so I don’t have to tell you shit.
    Her: Maybe I wanted to do something today!
    Me: Do it with your boyfriend.
    Her: I broke up with him!
    Me: Your problem, not mine.
    Her: When will you be back?
    Me: When I feel like it.
    Her: Just turn around and come back!
    Me: Nope! I’m at the point of no return.

I guess she figured that I was about to spend money on someone other than her. Damn, these girls go all to pieces when their “friends” are out of town.

3. I have girls that are friends and a couple that are like sisters to me. I like that, and I enjoy there company and there perspective on life. There have been a few in the past that liked toying with my emotions and fucking with my head. Didn't take long to figure that out and cut them out of my life. I am much more aware of those that are looking to use a person and those that are just good and fun to be around.

4. I've friend zoned women and been friend zoned by women. I have lots of women that I consider to be very good and close friends that I would never want anything romantic or sexual with, because our relationship is exactly as it should be. And I have women whom I've had deeper feelings for that I couldn't remain just friends with.

It's all context dependent, and I've run the whole spectrum of the "friend zone".

5. sonja
    Chat with Me

Good for you! That girl sounds toxic to me.
    So -- does the term "friend-zone" only apply if there is guile in on the part of the other person? Mixed signals? That may be why I wasn't bothered. The interactions I had were honest and upfront.

DashaDare likes this.
  6. sonja
    Chat with Me

Okay - so we're looking at 2 categories of "Friend-Zoners" --- True Friends vs. Manipulators.

7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Yes. I think so.

I have another friend that I did want to hook up with, but there was nothing there, no chemistry, so it is what it is. She’s been an invaluable source of support all these years. Haven’t chatted with her for a while. Only here and there on Facebook.

DashaDare, Natasha Star and sonja like this.
  8. To me, friend zone is when one person likes another romantically, but the object of affection only likes the person platonicly.

The actions involved don't dictate "friend zone" imo. It's just a general slang term for "rejection". Friend zone can involve manipulation, leading on, or playing with a person's feelings. Or it can be honest and direct. The friend zone can be a negative, or not.

That's my take on it.

DashaDare and sonja like this.
  9. Being friend zoned is all I ever get. I've had some play me around until I've finally had enough. But the friend zone is more like home unfortunately.

DashaDare likes this.
  10. ShyKyle87
    Chat with Me

ShyKyle87 Well-Known Member

I have no idea what its like to be friend zoned. Every girl/woman I've ever liked hated my guts. A big reason why I avoid civilian women.

DashaDare likes this.
  11. sonja
    Chat with Me

Oh my! "Hate" is such a strong word. Do you really think so? Sometimes (okay, most of the time) it really is more about their issues than you.

DashaDare and rileyzane like this.
  12. ShyKyle87
    Chat with Me

ShyKyle87 Well-Known Member

Well, they certainly didn't want to be friends. It may have just been a strong disliking rather than hate, but definitely no friendship involved.

DashaDare likes this.
  13. A good friend of mine, a big teddy bear of a guy, was always "friend zoned" by the women he wished to be with.
    At one point he decided he was no longer going to be a nice guy. He made a conscious effort to be a total prick.
    He had more women than he could keep up with then.
    This only lasted a couple years and he couldn't be untrue to his nature anymore and went back to being a teddybear.

14. sonja
    Chat with Me

Girls can be very mean. When i first came to a brothel, I didn't have any anxiety about having sex with strange men. It was living in a houseful of girls that was scary. After a few years of becoming intimate with many male lovers, I have concluded that it's men who are the more sensitive and vulnerable sex. Yet, everything in our culture and media tells us the opposite.

I admit buying into that. I never questioned that cultural conditioning or mindset. Ironically, understanding how vulnerable men are spotlighted how powerful I am. It was both a thrilling and humbling epiphany. To quote Spiderman, "With great power comes great responsibility."

15. I definitely have this same conclusion. I could say so much about what my life experiences have told me about the 2 sexes when it comes to love, relationships, and sex, and it's definitely not what society has told us since forever.

thunderstorm, DashaDare and sonja like this.
  16. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I'd always used the term "friend-zoned" only with those I was trying to have more of a relationship with who obviously didn't want one with me. They wanted to remain "just friends'. I do have women who are friends where neither of us would want anything more than a friendship with each other. To me, the term refers to a disappointment that things didn't go further. When friend-zoned, we didn't remain friends long, I always felt I got the just friends thing because she knew I wanted more and didn't want me upset with her for being turned down. It only hurt for a little bit.

17. I used to think different too but, yea, you are on to something here.
    A guy can give me agro and I couldn't care less, but a woman, she can cut me badly.

18. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Girl With the Golden Touch

I don’t mind at all. If someone doesn’t have interest in partying with me because I’m not their type, we can still interact on a friend level. It’s okay to still be humans and interact socially.

And ya never know, friends-with-benefits might happen someday. I’m cool with that ;)

19. sonja
    Chat with Me

Very much my attitude, too. Sure - I'd rather be able to consummate my desires NOW... but I can wait until forever if need be. The time spent as a friend is never wasted time.

DashaDare and izay3625 like this.
  20. There are 2 categories for sure. Been there with the manipulator and learned the hard way.

21. sonja
    Chat with Me

Sorry to hear that. I have my own history with a manipulative personality so I know the pain of that. Definitely a scarring episode. I suffered far longer than I should have before learning from it.

DashaDare and Old Nick like this.
  22. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

Tom Cat Well-Known Member

Well that picture captures the experience perfectly. Thank you for making me laugh about something that's isn't that funny in real life.

23. sonja
    Chat with Me

It always sounded like a joke to me. I'm getting a better understanding here of how it affects men and, on behalf of the female gender, apologies! :oops:

DashaDare likes this.
  24. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

08465BBF-115A-434F-A2F6-52F5F2A0D6C3.jpeg
    I just had to add this. I think it fits.

25. me neither,, I don't know about it. :eek::eek::confused::confused::confused: im :eek: sonfuse

26. [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]hahahahahah I love to play Mario in the wiii..

Old Nick likes this.
  27. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Sometimes, I wish I could just stop being so nice and just turn heel like a wrestler, but it just isn’t in me.

A friend of mine posted on Facebook about his frustrations about dating, and finding someone that won’t lose interest in him within a week...something I’ve had issues with, and I jokingly told him, “There is only one thing you can do. Turn heel.”

I’m not guessing he knew what I was talking about.

DashaDare, sonja and izay3625 like this.
  28. sonja
    Chat with Me

LOL - Love it! Thanks for the laugh.

DashaDare likes this.
  29. MackenzieStellar
    Chat with Me

MackenzieStellar Touch Of Class And Romance With A Little Grit

36276013_10214508348759817_3853304981339766784_n.jpg ..............................................................................................................

DashaDare, izay3625, sonja and 2 others like this.
  30. sonja
    Chat with Me

Haha - cute. The cock doesn't just scramble men's brains, though. I know because when I touch one I lose my ability to think clearly or reason as well! :p

31. Abby Avery
    Chat with Me

Abby Avery Well-Known Member

I think it is all about chemistry between people. To me, it doesn't matter if your a man or a woman; if that unspoken "chemistry" isn't there, then how can you force things to go any further than friends? I think everyone will experience friend-zoning because thats just how we are... we're complicated when it comes to attraction!

32. Sharky
    Chat with Me

Sharky Well-Known Member

I get friend-zoned all the time. Usually the more straight-laced women find me too edgy, my confidence intimidates them or they get an ear full of my reputation and assume I'm way too much for them to handle. Then the edgy women, say I'm too much of a nerd, too smart and definitely not their speed and there's no way I could keep up with them.

LOL so I can't win either way. I just laugh it off and find it comical and I get to do my own thing my way. Always thought that I could find someone but it never works until they hear I'm traveling then suddenly they want to "unfriend-zone" just for the travel, but I'm not dummy so I've been making travel plans for 1 lately.

33. sonja
    Chat with Me

I know a lot of guys - both in and out of brothel culture who struggle with trying to be adventurous with straight laced women. The belief systems imposed on so many are an absolute disservice to humanity. These women are like roses that never bloom. They live all their days in a tight bud that never opens up. Sad, really.

As for that travel thing.... I have done that with a generous lover before but it was as upfront and honest as the brothel is. No games. Often, we'd go to places where he would have less status if he were single so I brought that to the table as well. All relationships are transactional. All my relationships are honest & authentic.

34. Sharky
    Chat with Me

Sharky Well-Known Member

Nothing worse than when a working lady friend-zones you and won't party with you because, "it would be awkward".
    FML
    :(:(:(:(o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

DashaDare likes this.
  35. Lol ,

my is full love for everyone

BrooklynMoore likes this.