(formerly Savannah) I DID IT!! I SENT MY PICS!!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2007.

1. HI EVERYONE!!
    I DID IT!! I SENT MY PICS to Madam Suzette. Even if I don't get a call, what a great feeling to know I DO have the confidence that I have been working on for so long. Now come on girls!! If I can do it...YOU CAN DO IT!! I know for a fact if I had not read all of the confidence building posts sent to other "not so sure" bunny hopefuls, I don't know that I could have sent my pics in today. I think the thought that finally clicked was that YOU ARE RIGHT!! EVERYONE----every single human has something they don't like about themselves. Maybe it's not physical, maybe it's emotional, or falling short in their goals. I am very thankful to ALL OF YOU for playing a role in helping me to finally accept myself and BE PROUD of what I have and will accomplish. To all of you beautiful angels, thank you.

BE SAFE,
    hopeofhearts
    (Savannah)

2. Congrats!

3. Good Luck Girl!

I am glad to see that you got such a positive personality build up from people here. There is a great sense of community. Hope that everything goes the way you would like and just remember- work it like you own it girl! And you do own it! ;)

xoxoxxx,

meija

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Congrats and wishes of success for you 8)

5. good job

he he good job. I've been trying to do the same thing he he he he!! :lol:

6. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing yourself with us! Sign me up as your first fan! [smilie=kiss of love.gif]

7. i'm so happy for you. I'm still working on my confidence, looking past my flaws, and being happy with myself and excepting myself for who I'am. It's really, really, . . . really hard. lol. But I admire your new found confidence and wish you much success.

8. Sorry, did you say flaws? There is no such thing here, young lady. And from the looks of things, I'd say you've got just the "flaws" this world needs! [smilie=happy.gif]

9. while everyone has imperfections, that they would like to change, don't think of them as flaws. try thinking of them more as personal character points. for they are truly part of what makes each one of us an individual.
    And from what I've seen of all the lovely ladies at the ranch and on the board, I'd say there's alot of individuals with alot of interesting character

10. McKenzie, Roxi, Calguy95, Akmar and UD. . . .

Thank you for your encouragement on my pics!!

--Calguy95, you got it...first place is your place!!

--Akmar I could not agree with you more as far as different characters make us who we are inside, and bring other gifts of joy to the world that someone else may not have been able to. Everyone learns from everyone whether they want to or not. It is through learning from others gains and losses, that we appreciate ourselves.

--That brings me to McKenzie and Roxi....with all that said, my highest wish for the both of you and all the others out there is to "trust yourself". It really is not about flaws, or who is better, it is the trust in yourself of knowing you are able to handle whatever comes your way. It may not be fun, it may be life changing, but YOU KNOW you will get through it. Trust yourselves and a whole new world opens up.

--UD, thank you for taking the time to respond. I was getting worried as I saw OVER 100 views on my photo, and no on was posting any response!! LOL

Be safe everyone,
    hopeof hearts

11. Best of luck to you on your quest to be a Bunny.....You will do great!