for all girls to be required to travel to all houses

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dawnlrs, Nov 24, 2012.

1. i dont know if this will make someone mad i dont mean it to.but the vegas guys will have a chance to party with a bunny,and
    a reno guy can party with a lover or alien....just a thought.

2. That sounds like a good idea, however it might be just me but that could end up causing problems. Simply that you grow accustom to certain ladies being located at certain houses. So when you look at their schedule it might lead to thinking they are at one house instead of the one that they are at. Also for those that only get out to the houses 1 or 2 times a year, you really start to build the relationships with those certain ladies. So as a customer that could also become a little frustrating not being able to have a consistent line-up at each house.

I like the thinking outside of the box though Dawn and I do understand where you would be coming from.

3. I want to visit there. I'm very sure it's so fun!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. we would love to have you visit us sophia sun you come out anytime...and as for the other answer,i see.,...i guess you have a point.

5. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I think that's a great idea! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Multiple licenses would be required.

The county rules in which the ranches are located are not identical.

7. I'm planning a trip to lrs in jan! I'm glad Dennis owns several house. I'm going to take advantage of that.

8. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

All girls isn't going to happen, Dawn, at least for now. Nye county ordinances require the courtesans to be the age of at least 21, and there are girls in Lyon County at the BunnyRanch and Love Ranch North that are under that age. Some of the girls are going to school locally and inconvenient for them to break away from studies to travel to another location. Some ladies have a home, families with kids close to the brothel that they work at, do not "live" and sleep at the ranch but go home every night, and might be unwilling to travel if forced to work at other houses. Right now changing houses is optional, and works. Ladies that have school aged kids might have a bigger concern than their jobs at the ranches which might be second in importance, family being first.

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

It's up to what each girl want to do it, but with the cost of license, flights, different rules... I had been offered to do it and the gentleman would pay for it. Who knows, maybe in the future. I wouldn't rule it out.

10. I would not enjoy being required to do anything since I am an IC. I am able to travel to the Alien Cathouse for the time being, and if I ever was able to travel to another destination it would be by choice - not requirement. : )

11. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Great Idea! But someone can take a bunny to Vegas! Can't speak for everyone but I have a Vegas Party special going on right now!

12. Just one other point here. Unless the rules have recently been changed (and please let me know if they have), ladies working at Nye County houses (LRS & AC) are not permitted to do outdates, unlike their sisters up in Lyon County (MLBR & LRN). So the northern ladies can accompany their clients on a trip down to Sin City, but the southern ladies cannot do outdates up to Reno, Tahoe, or even the short distance over to Vegas.

I believe the southern ladies are permitted to do work-related trips (like staffing a booth at AVN/AEE), but just can't take clients along on such trips away from their house. And the northern ladies, while they can travel with clients, they cannot leave the state of Nevada during an outdate (that's why they have to stick to the NV side of Lake Tahoe during any such encounters).

Best regards,
    Speed Racer

13. I would live to check out the other ranches! I do think it should be optional for all the girls however. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Hello Beautiful One! Your curves are simply DEVINE! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

So glad to meet you!

XOXO

15. well now i know..we just got vanessa to come back down south for us.and we had blake for a minute so i guess,we are doing it..and yes i do respect the IC part of these houses,no direspect intended ...just a thought...so that everyone can party with a certain girl that wish for.thats all..

16. I think that's a great idea!! I would love a shorter drive! :p

17. I love to travel! it's a great idea and the ladies could get a feel for the other houses, but unfortunately it's also not that easy. It is a lot easier for one of us up here in Carson to do an outdate and visit our sister houses down there! Then we can all have fun together!!! Much more fun with more girls :)

18. This idea has been adopted - now certain ladies ( e.g. Cherry Bang) works at the LRN and LRS as well.

Great idea !! :lol:

19. Yes, I think it's a great option to be able to try out other houses if you would like. I do agree that it is probably better that it is just an option, rather than required just because some ladies do have local responsibilities, & such, but for those of us that are not local, and do not have in-town commitments of any sort, I don't think it's a bad idea to be able to move around a bit from time to time... I think it would be great to experiences the different nuances of other houses, especially after watching the various Ustream shows, each house looks intriguing & different:)

[smilie=happy.gif]

20. I really like the idea of the traveling girls!! It would be great for the ones whom live here more then away....keep it fresh, keep their spirits high, and always something for everyone....clients included, to look forward to!!

Good ideas!!!

~Leahann4U

21. that will be alot of fun![​IMG]

22. Sounds good [smilie=i love you1.gif]

23. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I would like to visit!!!!

24. Another consideration is that we can't carry two licenses for different brothels at the same time.

In order to obtain another license, a lady must surrender her current license.

We can't even bounce between the four houses in Moundhouse/Carson City (or even the three houses that Dennis owns in the Red light District) without surrendering one license for another.

:cry:

[​IMG]

25. Well we have to renew them every year anyway don't we? :) I suppose it would be kinda cool to jump from house to house year to year to see customers in those areas that would like to see you :) maybe...just a thought. ;)

26. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

It might be confusing!

27. I love the idea. I love adventure and trying different things. Other ranches is on my bucket list. Can't wait.

28. That's a great idea Betty! The best of both worlds!

29. I would love that although I will probably miss Love Ranch Vegas even if I had to leave for a week or two... I am a creature of habit and comfort! Lol.

[​IMG]

30. correct xoxox

31. you are a hot sexy lady we love you here at lrv xoxoxoxo